Our new, wider, pitch

Guest intercity0wl

Every time i click on one of your links on here using firefox im hit with the our Wednesday logo top Left and nothing else except a grey screen with a few icons along the bottom, yet if i switch to IE i know it will be fine.

Edited by intercity0wl

Every time i click on one of your a link on here using firefox im hit with the our Wednesday logo top Left and nothing else except a grey screen with a few icons along the bottom, yet if i switch to IE i know it will be fine.

It's fine in all browsers for me (I primarily use Firefox anyway) - are you using an up-to-date version?

Guest CDswfc

I think this pitch will be very beneficial to us next year, we will be the fittest team in the league by far.

Guest intercity0wl

It's fine in all browsers for me (I primarily use Firefox anyway) - are you using an up-to-date version?

As far as i know as it is always updating somehting or other, will have to get a geek buddy of mine to check, off to IE to have a look in the meantime.

Edited by intercity0wl

Operation Arrowhead ey? :biggrin:

Well it is my day job ;)

It references a seperate dynamic image path to keep refreshing the image. If you have an owlstalk in place it will probably strip it out.

That'll be it :)

If it hadnt been finished then fair enough, but wouldn't it have made sense to play a friendly on the pitch so that the players are used to the changes?

A 'duplicate' pitch has been seeded and made up at the Training Ground, which the team are training on every day.

Where has it been widened? Looking at the pic it looks like the south stand side is the same as you ca see the track the linesman makes. Is it the north side? Has it been lengthed also?

Someone just pointed out there was no comparison to see it being wider/longer.. here's a photo from February: http://www.ourwednesday.com/photos/photo.html?userid=71&albumid=91#photoid=913

Every time i click on one of your links on here using firefox im hit with the our Wednesday logo top Left and nothing else except a grey screen with a few icons along the bottom, yet if i switch to IE i know it will be fine.

Fine for me on Firefox.

Guest u avin a laff

I take it we'll be olayiny with 2 wingers or 3 in midfield and using attacking fullbacks,dont we need a decent midfield sweeper for that job, JOC ???????????