Bills and Daz's list of investors

I hope this is billls doing but it sounds like a great opportunity

Greetings Friend,

May I take the liberty to introduce myself as; Mr Yao Jintao, former Bank Manager of a reputable bank in Kaiping, Hong Kong and I have an urgent and very confidential proposal for your review and consideration and I am making this contact with you based on reliable information available to me courtesy of internet business index and confirmed by our local chambers of commerce and industry. Thus I believe that you maybe be capable to provide me with a solution to a money transfer transaction of huge sums of money (amount not stated for security reasons) Please note that I would require a measure of guarantee prior to commencement, as I am hoping to build our trust on sincerity of purpose and mutual understanding. Please also do not under estimate the need for total confidentiality throughout the course of this transaction. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of thi

s mail. I contacted you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

During my service with my previous bank where I worked, for many years, several of my colleagues and I set up companies with which we successfully secured loans for speculation in Hong Kong, Europe and Singapore stocks and real estate valued at a sum that is very impressive.. We did this because it had dawned on us that we were paid barely enough to feed our families while top Government officials control billions of dollars. The bank along with regulatory authorities from China and Hong Kong started an investigation into the losses of money and as a result a few of my colleagues and I went into hiding and have settled ourselves and our families. Due to our positions as being involved with the initial investigation, we cannot receive this money by ourselves or in our names at this time. Furthermore we had decided to remove this money and divide it accordingly pending when the investigation dies down. This has occurred and I cannot leave the money unattended for much longer fo

r fear that it might be discovered. I hereby solicit your assistance to help take delivery of my share of these funds into your custody, and you will be adequately compensated with a very impressive percentage of the total sum. The required assistance is perfected to be 100% risk free and I want to assure you that I have concluded all local modalities for the successful completion of this transaction, and I am sure the funds can arrive your nominated Bank account within 7 - 10 working days following our agreement to carry out this transaction, the money will be paid to you by any means of your choice for us to share at a ration we shall both agree on.

It is my intention therefore having your understanding and co-operation that you invest a percentage of the funds in the United States and Europe in commercial real estate as well as low risk stocks and bonds on my behalf for a few years while a certain percentage will cater for all local and foreign expenses incurred in facilitating the transfer of this funds.My projection is to conclude transfer of funds latest 14 working days from date of receipt of the following information by email (Your full name and address, your telephone and fax numbers and a brief profile of yourself to assure me of your capability). Our perfected modalities are remittance of stated funds appearing as you or your company's entitlement to your nominated account. The requested information will enable me commence the transaction and the paperwork from here. Please contact me immediately you receive this mail via my E-mail address thus signifying your capability and willingness to enable me give you add

itional details on our proposed course of action for getting these funds to you 100% risk free.

Again I look forward to doing business with you and solicit your utmost confidentiality in this transaction. I hope to be more detailed as we progress as I will provide you with news links and articles to provide you more insight into our proposed investment proposal.

Best regards,

Yao Jintao.

Guest chezzyowl

I hope this is billls doing but it sounds like a great opportunity

Sounds like kettle pot black!!

Guest jackowl1867

I am so out of touch with everything, can anyone explain to me what the hell is going on these days at S6? :mellow:

I am so out of touch with everything, can anyone explain to me what the hell is going on these days at S6? :mellow:

Yanks offered some cash

Board said no

LS quit

bills exposed himself

other bills tried to cover him up

daz was sensible and started making phone calls to help

lots of supporters keen to get involved

Aside from that it's been a quiet weekend, really :biggrin:

Yanks offered some cash

Board said no

LS quit

bills exposed himself

other bills tried to cover him up

daz was sensible and started making phone calls to help

lots of supporters keen to get involved

Aside from that it's been a quiet weekend, really :biggrin:

you forgot the biggest question.....bear or shark....

Guest jackowl1867

you forgot the biggest question.....bear or shark....

Haha thank you Stephen, I tried to pm Daz but obviously his bloody inbox is forever jammed :rolleyes:

So is this poo poo creek without a paddle time yet again?

*and thank you Dave* :biggrin:

Haha thank you Stephen, I tried to pm Daz but obviously his bloody inbox is forever jammed :rolleyes:

So is this poo poo creek without a paddle time yet again?

Could be......................the pitch has been dug up to stop it from flooding

Here’s a strange idea.

Rather than trying to be ITK, why don’t we all just let those guys trying to pull this together on ours and the club’s behalf get on with what they’ve got to do.

well said

Guest Manwithastick

Sorry, my bad. I was searching for EMMA WATSON REAL SEX TAPE. Easy mistake to make.

well of course you won't find anything googling that silly boy. i haven't uploaded it on flikr yet.

I'm flipping dizzy.

Can someone wake me up when the current mob are in the stocks ready to be stoned, and we have new investors with a plan and a budget that might get us out of this league. kthxbai