Darren Potter's must do list.

Guest triple j

Guest triple j

1, make proper attempts to tackle, not some half arsed gay leg flick.

2, jump properly for headers, you are 6 foot f*cking 2!

3, refrain from bottling it and passing it square or backwards.

4, Put some f*cking whip on corners and free kicks.

We've had to put up with your half heartedness all season but this Sunday is different, this cannot be a game where you don't give it your absolute all. This is what defines a good pro, don't let us down.

We've had to put up with your half heartedness all season but this Sunday is different, this cannot be a game where you don't give it your absolute all. This is what defines a good pro, don't let us down.

:laugh:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest triple j

To be fair we could do a must do list for nearly every player who as pulled on the blue and white stripes this season

Yes but Potter is a real case in point, he HAS actually got the tools to run things when he takes his head out of his arse.

Yes but Potter is a real case in point, he HAS actually got the tools to run things when he takes his head out of his arse.

Doesnt help when he knows if he plays a forward pass nine times out of ten itll bounce off of our star strikers shin.

Guest triple j

Doesnt help when he knows if he plays a forward pass nine times out of ten itll bounce off of our star strikers shin.

That's an issue for Marcus Tudgay's and Leon Clarke's must do list.

The lists are too numerous though, so I thought I'd start with old crabby :biggrin:

Guest Briscoe Inferno

If you're anywhere near the D, make yerself a yard of space, aim at the white sticks and put yer foot through the ball......

I'm quite confident that he was instructed to keep it short and simple, and keep possession until last couple of games where he was asked to play that "final" pass...

I don't think he would play squareball as much if it was up to him alone to decide.

Guest triple j

I'm quite confident that he was instructed to keep it short and simple, and keep possession until last couple of games where he was asked to play that "final" pass...

I don't think he would play squareball as much if it was up to him alone to decide.

If Alan Irvine tells our so "playmaker" to pass sideways to a full back who will then punt it aimlessly upfield then him, Lee Strafford and everyone else at the club can suck my wee pipe if they think I'm gonna pay to watch that next season.

If Alan Irvine tells our so "playmaker" to pass sideways to a full back who will then punt it aimlessly upfield then him, Lee Strafford and everyone else at the club can suck my wee pipe if they think I'm gonna pay to watch that next season.

Dunno, but at Cardiff he didn't seemed to have any problems playing it forward, did very good job, and enjoyed doing it... At least that is how I've seen it.

Guest Irvinesbarmyarmy

My idea:

1) Leave.

2) Dont come back.

I've dished out some stick to potter in the past, but as long as we have a creative player in the side like Esajas, I'd be content with potter hogging the centre circle and keeping the ball circulating.

The big problem is invariably ends up with spurr, who's passing and vision is.....sporadic.

If Potter can get the ball to the likes of JJ and Esajas as much as possible, it will give us a big advantage.

Oh and if EE is on the pitch, Potter should let him take the free kicks. Because his set piece delivery wee wees all over Potter's.

You want Lee Strafford, and everyone else at the club to suck your wee pipe, and then you will get a season ticket?

MAKE IT HAPPEN LEE