Sunday

Guest AwayEagle

Guest AwayEagle

I fear the worst with Palace having a decent away record, if we go one down inside 20 mins i can see fans leaving at half time.

Overpaid! Gutless! Charlatans we have watched this season, and i cant see anything changing on Sunday!

UTO WTID FTB

That's the only reason i'm optimistic regards the away form - lost away from home all season. but go one up, and paul hart will get everyone back, and you'll have chances galore to turn it around!

NOT FIT TO WEAR ANY FOOTBALL SHIRT { NOT EVEN NON LEAGUE } TOTAL lobbers AND NO PRIDE. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE PUT UP WITH THEM,WITHOUT GIVING THEM HELL THATS ALL I WILL BE DOING ON SUNDAY ,THATS ALL THEY DESERVE .DIVISION ONE HERE WE COME,EVEN IF WE ONLY HAVE TO BEAT PALACE THE lobbers HAVE NT GOT THE BOTTLE OR SKILL TO SUCCEED.SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE A STEP BACK TO MOVE FORWARD LOOK AT LEICESTER ,DIDNT WE HELP SEND THEM DOWN AND LOOK AT THEM NOW. ROLL ON NEXT SEASON AFTER WE GET RID OF THE DEAD WOOD AND MOVE ON WITH PLAYERS WHO HAVE THE WILL ,AND BOTTLE TO BRING US BACK AND OVER TAKE THE LITTLE PIGLETS FROM S2. IVE ALREADY PUT MY MONEY WITH MY MOUTH IS {SEASON TICKET FOR NEXT YEAR}, MONEY I WORK HARD TO EARN ,NOT LIKE THE lobbers PRETENDING TO BE FOOTBALLERS WEVE HAD TO PAY THIS SEASON. TO THE FUTURE WE WIL BE HERE HOPEFULLY THE lobbers WONT..

I normally hate when people shout like this with cap locks

But I agree with that post 100%

NOT FIT TO WEAR ANY FOOTBALL SHIRT { NOT EVEN NON LEAGUE } TOTAL lobbers AND NO PRIDE. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE PUT UP WITH THEM,WITHOUT GIVING THEM HELL THATS ALL I WILL BE DOING ON SUNDAY ,THATS ALL THEY DESERVE .DIVISION ONE HERE WE COME,EVEN IF WE ONLY HAVE TO BEAT PALACE THE lobbers HAVE NT GOT THE BOTTLE OR SKILL TO SUCCEED.SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE A STEP BACK TO MOVE FORWARD LOOK AT LEICESTER ,DIDNT WE HELP SEND THEM DOWN AND LOOK AT THEM NOW. ROLL ON NEXT SEASON AFTER WE GET RID OF THE DEAD WOOD AND MOVE ON WITH PLAYERS WHO HAVE THE WILL ,AND BOTTLE TO BRING US BACK AND OVER TAKE THE LITTLE PIGLETS FROM S2. IVE ALREADY PUT MY MONEY WITH MY MOUTH IS {SEASON TICKET FOR NEXT YEAR}, MONEY I WORK HARD TO EARN ,NOT LIKE THE lobbers PRETENDING TO BE FOOTBALLERS WEVE HAD TO PAY THIS SEASON. TO THE FUTURE WE WIL BE HERE HOPEFULLY THE lobbers WONT..

Wrong side of the bed this morning? :happy:

Blue&WhiteBen - In terms of ability, then to be frank, we are as poor on the ptich as we are off it

BUT we have been doing all that we want the players to do - they throw themselves into tackles and do everything they can to get results, we wer'ent up for it against QPHaha and got rightly stuffed, but that was a one-off, always been up for it

but Paul Hart's a bellend. Against derby last week, he played 4-2-4-0 - 4 defenderes, two DM's, 4 Mids, no one up top. Not a clue!!

On another note, always liked Wednesday, great fans and a proper club. Would rather we could have relegated Watford but hey! Game on!

Yeah my mate is a Derby Fan and he said you were shuffle until Stern John came on. biggrin.gif

Then he battered them angry.gif

What you say is right, but if we do get the chance on Sunday to be in witha shout of staying up, I hope we can get behind the team for 90 mins and vent our frustrations afterwards.

We'd be flipping mental to keep up this "I hope we go down because the players dont deserve to stay up" poo , I couldnt give a flip. If we can, we need to stay up even if it means the ball flying in off a Palace players arse.