Sunday

Guest AwayEagle

Guest AwayEagle

Hi guys, friendly Palace fan here. Have been looking at your board for some time, as it's nice to know what the mood is!!

Can't see us beating WBA, but how do you feel next sunday will go, and do you think your lads will be fully up for it as you seem to be questioning their commitment?

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

we are poo

how do you feel your lot have been playing of late?

anything above Sunday league standard and you should feel confident

Guest mrbluesky

Hi guys, friendly Palace fan here. Have been looking at your board for some time, as it's nice to know what the mood is!!

Can't see us beating WBA, but how do you feel next sunday will go, and do you think your lads will be fully up for it as you seem to be questioning their commitment?

The problem with our team is most of em aren't technically gifted but usually a bit of fight replaces that and I'm afraid that's even missing,you guys would have been in the play off mix probably if the -10 hadn't kicked in, it obviously knocked the players confidence hence being where you are but you aint as bad as our shower

Guest AwayEagle

Blue&WhiteBen - In terms of ability, then to be frank, we are as poor on the ptich as we are off it

BUT we have been doing all that we want the players to do - they throw themselves into tackles and do everything they can to get results, we wer'ent up for it against QPHaha and got rightly stuffed, but that was a one-off, always been up for it

but Paul Hart's a bellend. Against derby last week, he played 4-2-4-0 - 4 defenderes, two DM's, 4 Mids, no one up top. Not a clue!!

On another note, always liked Wednesday, great fans and a proper club. Would rather we could have relegated Watford but hey! Game on!

Blue&WhiteBen - In terms of ability, then to be frank, we are as poor on the ptich as we are off it

BUT we have been doing all that we want the players to do - they throw themselves into tackles and do everything they can to get results, we wer'ent up for it against QPHaha and got rightly stuffed, but that was a one-off, always been up for it

but Paul Hart's a bellend. Against derby last week, he played 4-2-4-0 - 4 defenderes, two DM's, 4 Mids, no one up top. Not a clue!!

On another note, always liked Wednesday, great fans and a proper club. Would rather we could have relegated Watford but hey! Game on!

Oh thats one thing we wont be doing.we are yet to recieve a League red card this season!

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

i'm afraid you may have to play a similar formation if you have hopes of containing the fury of our strike-force :laugh:

Guest AwayEagle

Vulva - no worries mate, I remember how horrible Charlton in '05 was, no wee wee taking will come from us! Obviously i hope you go down, but hope you will bounce back up again.

Guest AwayEagle

i'm afraid you may have to play a similar formation if you have hopes of containing the fury of our strike-force :laugh:

aha no worries we'll only need a point ;) we'll still balls it up though!

Vulva - no worries mate, I remember how horrible Charlton in '05 was, no wee wee taking will come from us! Obviously i hope you go down, but hope you will bounce back up again.

Put it this way fella, if I were you, and could pick any team to play last game of the season to survive, i'd pick us.

I'll even give you the formula.

1. Get a couple of quick strikers to play on Purse's shoulder, and play the channels.

2. Kick Johnson early on. He gets subbed after 72 minutes regardless

3. Keep the ball, and get the home crowd mardy

4. Get stuck in

5. Ignore the little ginger lad clapping in midfield. He's got clappers tourettes, and will get booked

6. Hope Jeffers plays

7. Hope Clarke plays

8. Run at Spurr

Other than that, may the best team wins.

NOT FIT TO WEAR ANY FOOTBALL SHIRT { NOT EVEN NON LEAGUE } TOTAL lobbers AND NO PRIDE. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE PUT UP WITH THEM,WITHOUT GIVING THEM HELL THATS ALL I WILL BE DOING ON SUNDAY ,THATS ALL THEY DESERVE .DIVISION ONE HERE WE COME,EVEN IF WE ONLY HAVE TO BEAT PALACE THE lobbers HAVE NT GOT THE BOTTLE OR SKILL TO SUCCEED.SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE A STEP BACK TO MOVE FORWARD LOOK AT LEICESTER ,DIDNT WE HELP SEND THEM DOWN AND LOOK AT THEM NOW. ROLL ON NEXT SEASON AFTER WE GET RID OF THE DEAD WOOD AND MOVE ON WITH PLAYERS WHO HAVE THE WILL ,AND BOTTLE TO BRING US BACK AND OVER TAKE THE LITTLE PIGLETS FROM S2. IVE ALREADY PUT MY MONEY WITH MY MOUTH IS {SEASON TICKET FOR NEXT YEAR}, MONEY I WORK HARD TO EARN ,NOT LIKE THE lobbers PRETENDING TO BE FOOTBALLERS WEVE HAD TO PAY THIS SEASON. TO THE FUTURE WE WIL BE HERE HOPEFULLY THE lobbers WONT..

NOT FIT TO WEAR ANY FOOTBALL SHIRT { NOT EVEN NON LEAGUE } TOTAL lobbers AND NO PRIDE. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE PUT UP WITH THEM,WITHOUT GIVING THEM HELL THATS ALL I WILL BE DOING ON SUNDAY ,THATS ALL THEY DESERVE .DIVISION ONE HERE WE COME,EVEN IF WE ONLY HAVE TO BEAT PALACE THE lobbers HAVE NT GOT THE BOTTLE OR SKILL TO SUCCEED.SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE A STEP BACK TO MOVE FORWARD LOOK AT LEICESTER ,DIDNT WE HELP SEND THEM DOWN AND LOOK AT THEM NOW. ROLL ON NEXT SEASON AFTER WE GET RID OF THE DEAD WOOD AND MOVE ON WITH PLAYERS WHO HAVE THE WILL ,AND BOTTLE TO BRING US BACK AND OVER TAKE THE LITTLE PIGLETS FROM S2. IVE ALREADY PUT MY MONEY WITH MY MOUTH IS {SEASON TICKET FOR NEXT YEAR}, MONEY I WORK HARD TO EARN ,NOT LIKE THE lobbers PRETENDING TO BE FOOTBALLERS WEVE HAD TO PAY THIS SEASON. TO THE FUTURE WE WIL BE HERE HOPEFULLY THE lobbers WONT..

Hi Kevin!