39k for Palace game?

Remember last time we had to win to ensure safety? We had 36,000 at home to Norwich and we won 4-1 let's get the same turn out the same atmosphere and let's make this one to remember!

It's between us and Palace simple as, we have to win and everyone know's the fans are a club's 12th man. Let's just show the world how great Wednesday's support actually is and give the team that boost they need to put in the performance and stay up! Let's show the Yanks why they are right to invest in us and let's push the club forward back to it's glory days!

We can do this.....I know it's hard but we have to believe we can stay up we WILL stay up!

UTO!!!!

What a brilliant quote everyone should have this attitude, i'd follow Wednesday in the blue square if that was the case, a 39,000 crowd would do wednesday's profile a world of good, i can't see the point of encouraging people not to attend matches, all this would serve to do is lower the clubs profile in the long run, we're fighting a losing battle on that front to start with, the national media definetly focus's more on London clubs in the championship who get far poorer support than Wednesday,

If we're already down there's no way I'm going, won't be able to face it.

I remember going to Burnley away and taking around 4,000 after already being relegated the last time we went down, so i think most will turn out to pledge their loyalty.

The score of that burnley match btw......Burnley 2 Wednesday 7.

Guest James-The-Owl

I remember going to Burnley away and taking around 4,000 after already being relegated the last time we went down, so i think most will turn out to pledge their loyalty.

The score of that burnley match btw......Burnley 2 Wednesday 7.

If it was an away game I would, but the atmosphere at Hillsborough is terrible recently and it'd be even worse if we'd already been relegated. Away games are so much different and so much better, if it was away I'd jump at the chance to go, pledge my allegiance, sing Wednesday 'Til I Die and have a good laugh with our awesome away support.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

A few weeks ago I was dreading us having to need a result against Palace to stay up but now I'd be more then happy to go into this game knowing a win will keep us in Championship.

The Norwich match 2 seasons back was played at at a time when people were feeling positive about Wednesday with the newly arrived Strafford, the thing is we have maybe gone backwards since then, so 1 could argue that the attendance for the Palace game won't be as good.

If its in our hands against palace hillsborough should and will be rammed ....... I can't even imagine the tension they'll be

However if were down attendance 12K

The Norwich match 2 seasons back was played at at a time when people were feeling positive about Wednesday with the newly arrived Strafford, the thing is we have maybe gone backwards since then, so 1 could argue that the attendance for the Palace game won't be as good.

No it wasn't.

Lee has only been here this season and about half of last.

If its in our hands against palace hillsborough should and will be rammed ....... I can't even imagine the tension they'll be

However if were down attendance 12K

Well whatever I'll be there, only get to 2 or 3 games per year and as this is on a sunday I'm in. UTO.

YOU TALK ******** SNIFF

Guest bartos

I'll be surprised if we are already down.. If we are though I dont think I'll go despite having renewed my ST. It won't have anything to do with makin a statement, already done that with my renewal, simply a case of not being able to take the pain.

Its been a poor season but what's gone has gone.

Now is the time for courage, belief and support.

Win our last 3 and job done :)

UTO

Guest zero)))

If it does go to the last game of the season unless we're already relegated the attendance should be a good indication of who actually still gives a flip anymore.

If it does go to the last game of the season unless we're already relegated the attendance should be a good indication of who actually still gives a flip anymore.

Like another thread has mentioned if the Palace match is on Sky this will heavily detract from the gate.

Agreed. Unless something dramatic happens, I fully expect us to be relegated before then.

Sad really.