39k for Palace game?

If it's a winner takes all match to avoid relegation "us or them" then I could see probably around 33k being there.

If however we are already down by then, then even though I have a season ticket, there is no way I'm going to go down there to cheer on a bunch of "players" who've done nothing but take the pi$$ out of the fans every other week and in general couldn't give a poo about the club.

Guest totemowl

Are you a joke poster on the wind up? Because "I've seen the consequences over a season" sounds like you're trying to provoke a reaction by implying that the fans are to blame for our impending relegation. Try to be more subtle.

I'm not an idiot, I'm not going to lay into them whilst we still have a chance of staying up. But as soon as we're down I'm going to let them know how I feel before they swan off and continue their careers (while I'll be sat in Hillsborough watching League One football).

No, I'm not on the wind up. I do think many factors have got us to this point, and sometimes I'd include the reaction of some fans, some of the time. This is based on home matches only. I'm sure some of it has affected confidence, but I'm sure BL's tactics, etc and the damage done over preceding years were also a significant factor.

There's no way I'm blaming the vast majority of fans - their support and I'm sure your support is great.

For those players out of contract this summer, I couldn't care less. They'll probably suffer by getting a poorer contract for their contributions. And they can have the wrath of the fans as far as I'm concerned.

But there are others who we will have to depend on next season. I want them to want to play for us and not be in fear of making mistakes. Of course I also want them to know how we feel, relegated or not, but after the Palace game not at it or going into it.