39k for Palace game?

With a a final day nail biter against Crystal Palace on the last day of the season on the cards, what are the chances of a full house? Palace will certainly be taking the game seriously if they are in the same predicament as us come reckoning day , i've been on 1 of there forums and they all seem to goin on about coming to wonderful wednesdayland, i think this game could be 1 to live in the memory for a long time and potentally be the marker 4 a turning point in the proud history for SWFC, have faith we will stay up. :st2:

Guest Sheff Owl

Would be good to fill the stadium but can't see it, just hope we can still be in within a chance of staying up.

If we are already down by then, we will be lucky to get 18k imo

Guest Ben Thomas

With a a final day nail biter against Crystal Palace on the last day of the season on the cards, what are the chances of a full house? Palace will certainly be taking the game seriously if they are in the same predicament as us come reckoning day , i've been on 1 of there forums and they all seem to goin on about coming to wonderful wednesdayland, i think this game could be 1 to live in the memory for a long time and potentally be the marker 4 a turning point in the proud history for SWFC, have faith we will stay up. :st2:

Thats the spirit,get the place bouncin and believe!!!!

Guest Sheff Owl

I was just thinking that tbh. If we are already down I can see it being the lowest gate of the season.

I actually dread to think what it could be, 18k might even be ambitious.

I'm dreading that day.

We won't be down already, i think we'll beat the pigs , palace still have to play WBA a match they'll surely lose, if our season hangs on this game everyone should turn up, especially with the offer nobody can really have an excuse, if we do go down maybe it will galvanise the fans to get behind us with the prospect of being contenders in league 1, i wouldn't mind checking huish park out as long as it's just for 1 season. :ph34r:

We won't be down already, i think we'll beat the pigs , palace still have to play WBA a match they'll surely lose, if our season hangs on this game everyone should turn up, especially with the offer nobody can really have an excuse, if we do go down maybe it will galvanise the fans to get behind us with the prospect of being contenders in league 1, i wouldn't mind checking huish park out as long as it's just for 1 season. :ph34r:

If we're still in with a shout, then I can see a big crowd... not 39K because Palace wont bring that many i don't think, but 30k+.

If we're down - lowest gate of the season I reckon.

If we're still in with a shout, then I can see a big crowd... not 39K because Palace wont bring that many i don't think, but 30k+.

If we're down - lowest gate of the season I reckon.

If there season depends on, last match of the season and all, it i think Palace will fill the west stand upper, it has the potential to be roller coaster of a game.

Guest Sheff Owl

Maybe the club needs it? We've had too many false dawns over the last 10-15 years. Maybe it's time the fans said "**** it" and then we might see some meaningful change.

Yeah true the Wednesday fans are very patient and maybe this is the time to show what we think.

for god sake leave the plant food alone.

Yeah true the Wednesday fans are very patient and maybe this is the time to show what we think.

I just think we've been far too accepting of the crap that's been served up to us. There's no way we should ever have been in a relegation scrap this season, no way at all. FFS the business plan talked about play-offs! How foolish does that look now? We should have been safely in midtable by now. The season has been nothing short of shambolic from start to finish and I think the fans ought to stay away on that last game if we are already down.

What makes you think that ?

WBA are already up!

Guest Sheff Owl

I just think we've been far too accepting of the crap that's been served up to us. There's no way we should ever have been in a relegation scrap this season, no way at all. FFS the business plan talked about play-offs! How foolish does that look now? We should have been safely in midtable by now. The season has been nothing short of shambolic from start to finish and I think the fans ought to stay away on that last game if we are already down.

Could not put it better myself!!

It's shocking to think what we have become and no wonder after all this people are giving up, we can't carry on like this, if we go down we could be set back years and be down there for years, who knows!! It's no means certain we will be straight back up.

I'll be glad when all this is done, this season is a shambles and at the end of the season action needs to be taken, players need some home truths no matter what the league.

What makes you think that ?

WBA are already up!

I have in a man called Chris Brunt to hammer home to his his teammates how important the need to remain professional for this game is.

I think if the right factors are in place the attendence for the palace game will be higher than that for the sheff u game, Palace traditionally don't fetch that many up north but it will be different in this case.

Understand what you are saying but staying away won't achieve anything.

Not sure what the answer is at the mo. cannot see us ever being decent again!!!

Understand what you are saying but staying away won't achieve anything.

Not sure what the answer is at the mo. cannot see us ever being decent again!!!

Practically, it probably wouldn't achieve anything. But most of our players don't deserve the support they have been given this season. No doubt if they had to play the last game in front of a mostly empty stadium it would be an embarressment and would get reported on TV. It would be a chance for the fans to show exactly how they feel about this balls-up of a season.

Guest Sheff Owl

Practically, it probably wouldn't achieve anything. But most of our players don't deserve the support they have been given this season. No doubt if they had to play the last game in front of a mostly empty stadium it would be an embarressment and would get reported on TV. It would be a chance for the fans to show exactly how they feel about this balls-up of a season.

Wonder if we may get a chorus of 'Your not fit to wear the shirt'