If We Beat The Pigs

Sunday will be as tense as it gets anyway but all eyes will be on Derby on Saturday to see if they can do us a favour.

If Palace win it cranks up the tension that little bit more. If they don't it gives us a boost knowing we have a free shot at them with the thought that neither of us will get anything in the next match (us at Cardiff, them at home to West Brom).

Plymouth are still in there but with games against Newcastle and Forest and a four point gap they will be struggling.

As someone said earlier in the thread, anything can happen.

Same.

To go into the last game needing just a point I feel we'll need to have beaten United or Cardiff and Palace not pick any points up.

Not too likely, so I'd be happy to make sure we go into the last game with any chance at all.

Yep, my thoughts too. And to be clear of Palace before the last game, we'd have to win our next 2 games, and Palace would have to lose their next 2. (We would also be safe if Scunny get no more than 1 point from their next 3 games.) We don't really look like winning our next 2 games, though, so I'd just be happy to go into the last game needing a win to stay up -and to do that we really need to win at least one of the next 2 games.

Edited by Sova

obviously pigs game = win or bust. i just hope that if we win [yes if] and if [again if] we do stay up as an associated result, we don't hold onto "heroes" of that game just because they put in a good shift in an important game. same goes for palace on final day. there needs to be a clearout regardless of which division we're in next season.

Its too close to call. We are favourites to go down because all the others simply have to do is match our results for us to go down. The best realistic outcome is that it is between us and Palace on the last day of the season.

For the many like me who remember the Forest game of 20 years ago my tip to the 'young uns' is wear blue and white shirts and dark trousers

Edited by Geedee

Guest Aaron

Just stop with these threads predicting the situation, ffs. Nobody knows what is going to happen and even if it does look predictable it is for SURE that something else will go VERY differently the next game!!

Just stop with these threads predicting the situation, ffs. Nobody knows what is going to happen and even if it does look predictable it is for SURE that something else will go VERY differently the next game!!

nothing wrong with trying to generate a bit of banter and discussion [and, dare i say it, hope?].

fact is, that as football fans we all think about every possible different outcome between now and the end of the season, turning that into a thread is just a natural progression - helps us get it out of our heads and saves us from going clinically insane. :happy:

More concerned with what we do TBH, can't see where the next goal is coming from at the moment. We don't even give our stikers a chance, we just continually lump it long in the air either from the back or from the wing and a team that does that isn't even going to get a sniff of scoring.

We wont get another point this season.

We`re fooked.

Near enough 60,000 Wednesdayites will watch the next two home games, and those hopeless cnuts who represent our club, will let us all down again.

What have we done, to be landed with such a group of spineless tosspots? :angry: :angry: