If We Beat The Pigs

Guest owls_4_life

Will West Brom field a few youngsters though because they're already up now? Got a feeling the West Brom that Palace play won't be the same West Brom that pounded us 4-0

Derby away and WBA home are two tough games.

Of course knowing our luck they'll win one of them, but if they manage one point they've done well, meaning it goes to the last game.

And if we've beaten United we go in as favourites to stop up.

I favour our fixtures to Palace's (just).

Right now I would settle for going into that last game needing a win

Same.

To go into the last game needing just a point I feel we'll need to have beaten United or Cardiff and Palace not pick any points up.

Not too likely, so I'd be happy to make sure we go into the last game with any chance at all.

Interesting how the fixtures fall now though

Palace play Derby A on Saturday if they don't win we can go above them by beating the Pigs the day after.

We then play on Saturday at Cardiff and Place don't play until WBA H on the Monday

Then the last game.

Edited by BIG D

Guest Sheff Owl

If we go into the last game of the season needing a win, i think everyone would take that BUT per usual we will bottle it? that would be my only concern.

Guest Paul Oxley

I said before the Watford game if we stay within 2pts of Palace than we have a great chance at Hillsborough in front of 30 odd thou, i got slagged off for being negative, but flip me would grab that now

If we go into the last game of the season needing a win, i think everyone would take that BUT per usual we will bottle it? that would be my only concern.

In recent years Wednesday haven't bottled the very big games (just most of the others). Think the playoffs and the last 2 matches two years ago.

In recent years Wednesday haven't bottled the very big games (just most of the others). Think the playoffs and the last 2 matches two years ago.

Haven't we also been the favourites in those games? Palace I don't think we would be.

Derby away and WBA home are two tough games.

Of course knowing our luck they'll win one of them, but if they manage one point they've done well, meaning it goes to the last game.

And if we've beaten United we go in as favourites to stop up.

I favour our fixtures to Palace's (just).

Palace will beat Derby and wensdy won't beat united. I'ts over.