This weeks LOOK LOCAL newspaper

Apologies if this has been posted before but it made me chuckle.

This weeks LOOK LOCAL free newspaper has a letters page on page 17 and printed an apology (Ive typed it cos I dont have a scanner)

APOLOGY

Look Local would like to apologise for the mistake in last weeks issue. The name of Sheffield Uniteds mascot is Captain Blade and not Captain Pig as was printed. The mistake was a result of an internal joke which was missed by the editor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And above it is a letter from a blade complaining about the " Captain Pig incident "

:laugh:

Guest Johnbloodaxe

wow the first interesting thing to be written in the look local in the past few years its usually just letters from backwards fogyish O.A.P's complaining about everything

there is a guy who generally feels an obligated to reply to everything just f**cking hang yourself if you are reading this.

THE WORD IS OBLIGED THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS OBLIGATED>>>>>>>or BUGLARIZED.................and Folger is crap coffee too!!!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Errr...you know that's not true...don't you?

:ph34r:

SSsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! Don't tell anyone....especially those US types I;ve been railing them about this for years..... I feel obliged to .....

Guest Johnbloodaxe

SSsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! Don't tell anyone....especially those US types I;ve been railing them about this for years..... I feel obliged to .....

There are no legal or statutory obligations to do this so I am merely obliged in my own mind to say this....

Aren't you?