Footie heaven

The Chorley cakes must have something in them? However, not heard much from Grandad lately, so possibly not.

Has he been knobbled (allegedly)?

Grandad, I mean. :blush:

He's probably stuck in his kitchen still and unable to get through the door...

Greedy bugger took the whole pack of them...

:biggrin:

I might take some to the lounge on Saturday...

TO SHARE...!

He's probably stuck in his kitchen still and unable to get through the door...

Greedy bugger took the whole pack of them...

:biggrin:

I might take some to the lounge on Saturday...

TO SHARE...!

:biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, he has been spending time on OwlsOnline, battling with Bills (sort of). I hope he doesn't defect. He's badly missed on here!

Bring back Huge Owl, I say!

Now he is comedy gold. :laugh:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, he has been spending time on OwlsOnline, battling with Bills (sort of). I hope he doesn't defect. He's badly missed on here!

Bring back Huge Owl, I say!

Now he is comedy gold. :laugh:

lol

Has he done one of his flounces again??

lol

It was great entertainment (I think the thread is still on there). A big battle took place. Grandad had a 'new' sidekick, Donny (he comes on here regularly) and they did battle with Bills.

A bit like Batman and Robin (Bills was the artful dodger/fiddler/riddler, I think) but without the outfits, obviously.

It was pure Comedy Gold. Reminiscent of the recent threads on here (before they disappeared - allegedly)

I think it was a bit like being back at school and you couldn't fight in the playground so arranged to meet 'round the back of the shops' (the shops being Owlsonline).

Ended up all friendly like - phone numbers PM'd (allegedly). Not heard owt since.

Come back Grandad (and Huge Owl).

It was great entertainment (I think the thread is still on there). A big battle took place. Grandad had a 'new' sidekick, Donny (he comes on here regularly) and they did battle with Bills.

A bit like Batman and Robin (Bills was the artful dodger/fiddler/riddler, I think) but without the outfits, obviously.

It was pure Comedy Gold. Reminiscent of the recent threads on here (before they disappeared - allegedly)

I think it was a bit like being back at school and you couldn't fight in the playground so arranged to meet 'round the back of the shops' (the shops being Owlsonline).

Ended up all friendly like - phone numbers PM'd (allegedly). Not heard owt since.

Come back Grandad (and Huge Owl).

:laugh: :laugh:

I didn't get his number, Grandad did :dry:

Me & Grandad were arguing with Bills separately BTW I dont think he'd be happy people asssotiating him with me, a lot of posters on OO dont like me coz I harass Bills :blush:

The thread was deleted in the end as it got a bit personal.

Edited by Donny

:laugh: :laugh:

I didn't get his number, Grandad did :dry:

Me & Grandad were arguing with Bills separately BTW I dont think he'd be happy people asssotiating him with me, a lot of posters on OO dont like me coz I harras Bills :blush:

The thread was deleted in the end as it got a bit personal.

Genuuinely, Donny, you aquitted yourself very well. I couldn't have done it - I like a bit of fun but that was heavy s**t..

I don't think Grandad, thought of you has his sidekick (that was obviously my invention) - But Billsajas did, which was really funny.

Finally, I suspected you didn't get his number - I wonder if anyone rang him? Is he bona fide?

Regards and well done (even if he turns out to be right)

Genuuinely, Donny, you aquitted yourself very well. I couldn't have done it - I like a bit of fun but that was heavy s**t..

I don't think Grandad, thought of you has his sidekick (that was obviously my invention) - But Billsajas did, which was really funny.

Finally, I suspected you didn't get his number - I wonder if anyone rang him? Is he bona fide?

Thank you :blush:

Maybe Grandad will tell us if he's phoned. Bills has invited the OO regulars for a drink before the QPR game so maybe we'll find out who/what he is after that. He says he's Simon Stafford, anyone know him?

No.

Regardless of what you think of C9S, Joe Kosich, LS etc etc, Billsaja is just a poo poo stirrer and should be ignored at all costs.

Thank you :blush:

Maybe Grandad will tell us if he's phoned. Bills has invited the OO regulars for a drink before the QPR game so maybe we'll find out who/what he is after that. He says he's Simon Stafford, anyone know him?

I did read that and, caught his name and personal history - but kept quiet as a 'silent' viewer.

£200.00 behind the bar apparently - and taxis from the station and to the ground. He's flying in for the game, gets curioser and curioser.

However, he was convincing.

We will wait and see?

I did read that and, caught his name and personal history - but kept quiet as a 'silent' viewer.

£200.00 behind the bar apparently - and taxis from the station and to the ground. He's flying in for the game, gets curioser and curioser.

However, he was convincing.

We will wait and see?

I just think if he's a local lad like he says someone on these forums would've heard of him?

Like you say, Wait & see.

Agreed 100%

The fact that he claims to be a die hard Wednesday fan and yet i don't remember ever seeing him post regarding the football side of things at SWFC says it all for me.

If he does turn out to be a real Wednesday fan then i'l gladly apologise to him....but i'm extremely doubtful, i think there is a lot more to him than just a long distance fan.

I just think if he's a local lad like he says someone on these forums would've heard of him?

Like you say, Wait & see.

I think Mr Strafford must know him (or of him), I recollect on one of the previous threads that Mr Strafford actually called him 'Simon'. (This I am sure - it is not my imagination).

This must have been weeks ago now.

Thus, I suspect, that Mr Strafford knows him of old - and probably knows his track record and reputation. This is one of the 'clues/reasons' why I have treated his posts 'with a pinch of salt;'

Mr Strafford was dismissive.

That was good enough for me.

We will wait and see.

UTO