Footie heaven

Geoff's here is he?

Under cover?

To be fair Anglofile only posted the other day as a direct invitation from a poster who started a thread and whilstever he isn't posting their isn't much of an arguement in regards to attacking his partizan stance on rousing hysteria on the forum.

A man can't be judged on his words, only by his actions - this goes for anybody attempting to 'invest' or 'takeover' our club.

If you want to do it, and have the resources; JUST FOOKIN' DO IT!

Guest ashjam

To be fair Anglofile only posted the other day as a direct invitation from a poster who started a thread and whilstever he isn't posting their isn't much of an arguement in regards to attacking his partizan stance on rousing hysteria on the forum.

A man can't be judged on his words, only by his actions - this goes for anybody attempting to 'invest' or 'takeover' our club.

Say ON to investment

Guest ashjam

If Vaughan and his mate had that much money to chuck at Wednesday, I could think of a much worse fate to tempt! It just sounds ludicrous.

I'm still waiting for that billionaire to lay his 250m squiddlers on the table.

Me and you both :laugh:

But would he be the right type of investor? :ph34r:

Guest totemowl

To be fair - you could answer the question I asked. But perhaps your beef isn't with Geoff, just with Joe.

To be fair - you could answer the question I asked. But perhaps your beef isn't with Geoff, just with Joe.

I clicked on reply and your post was quoted. I'm still getting used to the new Owlstalk - please don't be mad.

Yes Geoff does look in on here and occasionally posts.

As for beef, I'm more of a pork man.

Guest totemowl

Was on here the other week, supposedly, with Bills.

Far Canal, supposedly is his user name.

However, you can never really tell who is behind the persona's, on here, so obviously a lot of speculation is involved.

That's the point - 'supposedly'. Whereas Joe (Anglofile) provides evidence that he is Joe. (And makes it clear that he is not investing).

So one is known to be real, the others identities are far less certain.

Considering he thinks I am the same person as 33 and Billsaja I would hazard a guess he knows flip all.

:biggrin: If they are all one and the same, then the 'real one; is doing a complete job of keeping up the pretence. Each have individually donated to OwlsTalk.

Far Canal hasn't though - so probably he is no longer interested in investing regardless of asking for a 'second chance' (allegedly) :biggrin: .

That's the point - 'supposedly'. Whereas Joe (Anglofile) provides evidence that he is Joe. (And makes it clear that he is not investing).

So one is known to be real, the others identities are far less certain.

This makes it worse - as per his one, two or three weeks prediction.

He took a hunch and ran with it - to the point where even our chairman attempted to silence him.

:biggrin: If they are all one and the same, then the 'real one; is doing a complete job of keeping up the pretence. Each have individually donated to OwlsTalk.

Far Canal hasn't though - so probably he is no longer interested in investing regardless of asking for a 'second chance' (allegedly) :biggrin: .

Far Canal will donate to Owlstalk next week.

Considering he thinks I am the same person as 33 and Billsaja I would hazard a guess he knows flip all.

That WAS funny him thinking I was a right cnut...

Even worse than that, he thought I was bills...!

:biggrin:

Never mind, he's telling any bugger that will listen that it will be end of March, but just one problem...

Like last year, nobody will commit to which March...!

:st2: