Footie heaven

Guest ashjam

Thats actually quite funny.

I would still like to know how the board of directors and Lee Strafford consider this period of tense apprehension to be of any good to the club.

Its like waiting to be chosen on Blind Date.

I hate it when I start agreeing with you Arthur, but it's a good point mate

That's the point - 'supposedly'. Whereas Joe (Anglofile) provides evidence that he is Joe. (And makes it clear that he is not investing).

So one is known to be real, the others identities are far less certain.

Billsajas identified himself on OwlsOnline the other day. Gave detailed background/history etc. Seemed Puka. Supposedly. PM'd quite a few (including some on here - but I won;t say who) with his contact number. Don't know since if he has been telephoned and adjudged to be bona fide.

Anyone phone him?

Billsajas identified himself on OwlsOnline the other day. Gave detailed background/history etc. Seemed Puka. Supposedly. PM'd quite a few (including some on here - but I won;t say who) with his contact number. Don't know since if he has been telephoned and adjudged to be bona fide.

Anyone phone him?

He did that during the Sheardgate affair and some poor bloke with the same name kept getting abusive calls at his work place apparently.

Anyone phone him?

I phoned him up, it was just some Chinese takeaway.

Guest ashjam

There's one simple reason why all these characters appear on Owlstalk and that's that Owlstalk is a good crack.

Like 33 said to me the other day, how many other club sites can you go to for the type (and frequency) of banter you get on here?

Excellent site and you have to give credit to those who run it.

He just needs to transfer the moneys from the bank account in the Dominican republic.Left by an African king who has been ousted.

If you give him your bank account details it will help speed this up.

:biggrin::biggrin: I have ordered a new aerial off him. Damn, I gave him my BACS details, he is trust worthy don't you think?

Are we saved yet...?

Tomorrow's the day. As in the 'today's the day' thread - if you know what I mean?

So stop being impatient. Only 14 mins to go.

Good things come to those who wait. So we are going to get good fortune by the bucketful (allegedly).

Edited by ReadingOwl

Tomorrow's the day. As in the 'today's the day' thread - if you know what I mean?

Good things come to those who wait. So we are going to get good fortune by the bucketful (allegedly).

Had to edit - bloody apostrophes.

But, only 10 mins, now.

Nowt like killing a bit of time.

Carlton Palmer has found his old boots...?

:happy: