Footie heaven

The fact that he claims to be a die hard Wednesday fan and yet i don't remember ever seeing him post regarding the football side of things at SWFC says it all for me.

If he does turn out to be a real Wednesday fan then i'l gladly apologise to him....but i'm extremely doubtful, i think there is a lot more to him than just a long distance fan.

I suspect you will turn out to be 100% correct.

All a bit strange to me - But still, I do originate for the Parson's Cross - so what's normal? :biggrin:

Genuuinely, Donny, you aquitted yourself very well. I couldn't have done it - I like a bit of fun but that was heavy s**t..

I don't think Grandad, thought of you has his sidekick (that was obviously my invention) - But Billsajas did, which was really funny.

Finally, I suspected you didn't get his number - I wonder if anyone rang him? Is he bona fide?

Regards and well done (even if he turns out to be right)

Etienne?! Could it be?.....

Isn't bill a forensic accountant who lives in london but comes from Sheffield called simon Stafford? That's what I always thought. And he used to be 4 people, one of whom had a knickerless wife another was a family man who loved having his son fall asleep on his shoulder. Another was a bit aggressive and i'm sure another talked of buying some weed but it was probably Internet banter and nothing illegal or bad. A bit like me saying i'm whacked off my boobies on horse tranquilisers right now.

iPhones, responsible for thranking since 2 thousand and whenever it was they came out.

Edited by latemodelchild

I can neither confirm nor deny said rumor, all i can say is this statement has some truth in the lie about said rumor, there will be more info yesterday maybe last week. That's all I'm willing to tell no one at the moment.

Hope this clears a few things up for everyone. :mellow:

:laugh: :laugh:

I didn't get his number, Grandad did :dry:

Me & Grandad were arguing with Bills separately BTW I dont think he'd be happy people asssotiating him with me, a lot of posters on OO dont like me coz I harass Bills :blush:

The thread was deleted in the end as it got a bit personal.

You mean Walkley deleted a thread after all the bluster about free speech and deleted threads on here?! :mellow:

<tuts> Always thought it best to delete the abusive posts rather than the whole thread.........but that was the thoughts of an ex MSN groups moderator, so what do I know. :rolleyes:

It was Moz, not Walkley that deleted it. TBH it wasn't that abusive but it'd just decended into personal digs between a few of us rather than a debate. Someone said they'd put me on ignore and I said don't be a wee pipe, thats about as abusive as it got :rolleyes::biggrin:

From what I remember from the Sheard era Billsaja gave the same details then and also offered to meet in pubs but never turned up. Wakefieldowl spoke to him on a joint call with Sheard (which Sheard never joined in with) and said he seemed OK. But the one thing that gets me is that nobody actually knows him. Just about everybody who watches Wednesday knows other owls, either personally or you know there faces at away games. Most people on here know some other fan who posts who can vouch for them being genuine (as in I know wakefieldowl and know hes a proper wednesdayfan). But no one to my knowledge has ever actually met the mysterious Simon, or seen him at a game.

Also if i remember right he was going to introduce "investors" to LS, but after talks LS dismissed them. But I may be wrong on the last bit.