Glad to Say

Guest ashjam

Guest ashjam

.......that living outside of Sheffield has its advantages. I haven't had that much ribbing about our result on Saturday.

How's it been for you guys though?

Not too bad I hope?

.......that living outside of Sheffield has its advantages. I haven't had that much ribbing about our result on Saturday.

How's it been for you guys though?

Not too bad I hope?

Neither have i but i havent left the house!

Im going to get it tomorrow when i see the Reading fan :angry:

Guest ashjam

It's gone excellently in Norwich.

They're too busy spaffing themselves silly over how Grant Holt is going to score 50 goals when they are in the premiership to even notice how badly SWFC are doing.

Good to hear mate.

What a nice place to live too.

Guest chrisg

The people I work with have, quite sensibly, said flip all.

Everyone of them know that word one would leave them in a pool of blood.

I am NOT in the mood :-(

Guest ashjam

Neither have i but i havent left the house!

Im going to get it tomorrow when i see the Reading fan :angry:

Put your fingers in your ears and sing lal la la!

I hoped being 5,000 miles away would bring me some peace. Certainly no ribbing here in the office ("Soccer" barely registers - never mind Wednesday).

But I got a flood of gloating emails from the UK. I'd forgotten that so many of my friends back home are c*nts.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Guest ashjam

Let's face it, 5-0 wasn't helpful.

I don't think our muppet players understand what they put us through. If they did, I'm sure they'd do a good impression of giving a throw

Guest ashjam

aha!.........an advantage of living in Belgium, I knew there must be one somewhere.

Cue little old Belgian fella tapping you on the shoulder and saying "Are you the poor Englishman that supports that rubbish team Sheffield Thursday or whatever they're called that got mullered on Saturday by that massive, well known team Reading"

"Ha, Reading fooked you up more than Gilles de Bilde" :biggrin:

Guest ashjam

Not so fortunate for me, I've been working in and around Reading all day.

Did you get near smacking anyone?

Cue little old Belgian fella tapping you on the shoulder and saying "Are you the poor Englishman that supports that rubbish team Sheffield Thursday or whatever they're called that got mullered on Saturday by that massive, well known team Reading"

"Ha, Reading fooked you up more than Gilles de Bilde" :biggrin:

I'm 'surrounded' by Bristolians, who sadly have started feeling sorry for me.......we used to exchange texts every saturday to wish each other luck, they dont bother anymore.

Its bad here in Rugby. I work with 7 Coventry, Leicester and West Brom fans and have just dished out £50.00 this morning to pay up 5 x £10.00 bets that we would finish higher than Coventry and Leicester this season. Luckily I wasn't foolish enough to take the same bet with the 2 Baggies fans. P155 take all day long!!

It's gone excellently in Norwich.

They're too busy spaffing themselves silly over how Grant Holt is going to score 50 goals when they are in the premiership to even notice how badly SWFC are doing.

Too right - I was surrounded by them at Oldham on saturday

I felt I'd rather stick pins in me eyes than watch that standard of football next season - and that was from Norwich! Oldham were even worse. God help us if we're relegated.