Glad to Say

Guest ashjam

Too right - I was surrounded by them at Oldham on saturday

I felt I'd rather stick pins in me eyes than watch that standard of football next season - and that was from Norwich! Oldham were even worse. God help us if we're relegated.

I'v been to watch them quite a few times at Carrow Road this season.

Poor side, and yet they've taken the wee wee in that league it's so bad- they're screwed over the next 3 or 4 years though because they've brought in a lot of players who will never cut it in the championship on long term contracts, and don't have the money to replace any of them for next season when they'll almost certainly be in the Championship again.

Another year of that if we get relegated would be a killer.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

Got a bit of grief this morning in the canteen, but generally got away lightly.

The Everton fans are generally okay and pretty supportive, the Liverpool fans find it difficult to accept that they are poo also... and almost all the Reds don't go to games so I can argue that their views don't count. It usually winds them up as they think they have a God given right to be the best football team on the planet.

I'v been to watch them quite a few times at Carrow Road this season.

Poor side, and yet they've taken the wee wee in that league it's so bad- they're screwed over the next 3 or 4 years though because they've brought in a lot of players who will never cut it in the championship on long term contracts, and don't have the money to replace any of them for next season when they'll almost certainly be in the Championship again.

Another year of that if we get relegated would be a killer.

Its their confidence/arrogance amazes me - seem to think they're the centre of the football universe.... and that Delia will always save them...... I think they'll get taken apart in the Championship, there's an incredible gap in standards between the championship and league 1...cant tell 'em tho'.

.......that living outside of Sheffield has its advantages. I haven't had that much ribbing about our result on Saturday.

How's it been for you guys though?

Not too bad I hope?

I Live just outside Reading, And I work in plain site of the Madjeski. Go figure how my days been!