whos going to forest then

Guest wardle

So fire and Ice is now off and this Stratford place is the place to be seen at ?

That menu looks bloody tasty.

Not sure, depends how good the food atmosphere and Sky Sports viewing is in the Stratford. Like you say, the food looks good at a reasonable price.

The problem is for you on the coach, if it doesn't get to the ground until 1330-1345 then by the time you there it'll be time to start walking back.

Perhaps Larwood and Voce may be better for you, as that is relatively close to the stadium.

Hopefully it will be a good win and he will get the bug!

My lad saw 5 poo away games before he got his first win!!! :blink:

He's been wanting to go to an away game for a couple of years, but my shifts are difficult.

I started taking him to Hillsborough when he was 5, he got the bug straight away, but we only went to half a dozen games a season. He got his first season ticket this year, so he was really pleased with that. I used to take my daughter as well, but she lost interest when she reached 13. She is 16 now, and although she still considers herself a wednesdayite, she can't be arsed to go to the games anymore, which is a shame because I would love to take her.

Can't wait for tomorrow, wednesdayites away from home are a sight to behold, my son is very vocal, he loves singing, he is in for a real treat tomorrow, even if things go boobies up, wednesdayites away always sing their hearts out.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Infamouszigg

So we have Wednesdayites coming from all parts to see this one, lets hope that those on the pitch turn up and perform as well as those off it!

Having spoken to Richowls last night,

The three amigos are starting at Burton on Trent at the Weatherspoons at around 10-10.30 for breakfast and a pint before getting the train up to Nottingham fot around 12.

Long Eaton Owl, Mr Denton, will be on his jack getting the train from Long Eaton into Notts at probably the same time before meeting his mates coming down from Sheff.

Nuneatonowl01, young John will be driving up from Nuneaton to meet his party at Hooters.

Sam779 is obviously out and about round the posh south Nottingham suburb of West Bridgeford with a band of hardy souls.

Any other Midlands Owls out for this one?

Hooters at around 1pm for me

Lets hope for a good performance and fingers crossed three points, as living in this area I will get some right stick if we don't!! :angry::ph34r::cool::biggrin:

You're early.

He meant lunchtime tomorrow, not midnight tonight.

:biggrin:

He's been wanting to go to an away game for a couple of years, but my shifts are difficult.

I started taking him to Hillsborough when he was 5, he got the bug straight away, but we only went to half a dozen games a season. He got his first season ticket this year, so he was really pleased with that. I used to take my daughter as well, but she lost interest when she reached 13. She is 16 now, and although she still considers herself a wednesdayite, she can't be arsed to go to the games anymore, which is a shame because I would love to take her.

Can't wait for tomorrow, wednesdayites away from home are a sight to behold, my son is very vocal, he loves singing, he is in for a real treat tomorrow, even if things go boobies up, wednesdayites away always sing their hearts out.

My daughter is almost 10. She still has the bug but i can see her getting fed up at a similar age. She is not going today, going to a friends party instead! (no committment :)

The atmosphere from the wednesdayites today will be electric. I am expecting no voice tonight!!!! Lets just hope for a performance on the pitch.