Sam's Saturday Weather Watch

I live 6 miles from the stadium.

Current Weather

Heavy(ish) Snow

Is the pitch playable considering the state of my garden and if the game was to kick off now ignoring the fact that a game couldn't take place in my back garden and the fact that I do not have under soil heating or pitch covers for that matter or the fact I have no floodlights other than a standard security light

Match On

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Its looking as though it will be slightly milder come weekend though this isn't certain because weather charts having been showing a big freeze on one run then milder weather on next run and have been switching on each run all week.

Its sending weathermen bonkers. :wacko:

UPDATE

Current Weather

Light Rain

Is the pitch playable considering the state of my garden and if the game was to kick off now ignoring the fact that a game couldn't take place in my back garden and the fact that I do not have under soil heating or pitch covers for that matter or the fact I have no floodlights other than a standard security light

Match On

Getting bad up here! Main roads starting to cover.

*gets tickets and sets off walking*

UPDATE

Current Weather

Light Rain

Match On

*walks back home to get waterproof coat*

UPDATE

Current Weather

Light Rain

Match On

Are you going to do this every half hour until Saturday? I do hope so :biggrin:

And I thought I was the only weatherman around here.

Good work Sam. Keep it up.

I hope we play on 2 inches of snow with an orange ball. It'd even the game out and we might win.

ps - Just a light covering of snow here. Bloody cold though. The snow's starting to freeze over.

At least Blackpool have some pitch covers now.

UPDATE

Current Weather

Dark

Off (floodlight failure)

UPDATE

Current Weather

Dark

Off (floodlight failure)

Blasted malaysian bookie fix again!!