NEW BANNER THINGY..

lol, classic re: far away clip - as so, so many FT scenes are - daft as it sounds i think this father ted analogy that's building steam re: AI is an omen for bloody good times ahead - getting back to ENJOYING our football again.

father ted is one of the few things in life that always makes me smile - i think SWFC is going to start heading that way, again - as of now!

UTO!!!!

Edited by carlg

Can we have Mrs. Doyle as assistant manager.

Mrs. Doyle "Would you like to score today Marcus do you think?"

MT "I'm not sure Mrs. Doyle, I might leave it to the others again."

Mrs Doyle: "Ah go on. Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on,go on, go on"

Can we have Mrs. Doyle as assistant manager.

Mrs. Doyle "Would you like to score today Marcus do you think?"

MT "I'm not sure Mrs. Doyle, I might leave it to the others again."

Mrs Doyle: "Ah go on. Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on,go on, go on"

MASSIVE CHANT ...........................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON......over and over again until the opposition are ground down into submission...

MASSIVE CHANT ...........................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON......over and over again until the opposition are ground down into submission...

i really hope that takes off - about time we had a 'fun' atmosphere at S6 once again - and no band, please, to ruin it!!!!

will you be gracing us with your presence in Matchday thread today sir?