Official Match Thread : SWFC Vs Peterborough

Guest Johnbloodaxe

yessssssssssssss commentary.... yessssssss happy now... 3-1 here we come

come on you mighty blue and white wizards.....

UTO WTID....

Gray, potter, tudders...

Wednesday Player not working AGAIN. This so called half hour pre match build up has only consisted of white noise, someone saying "testing" and adverts for the club shop in voiced over by someone from the west country! Very very poor.

it's on now

been on since quarter-to

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I am getting more and more impressed with Archie Irvine, he talks well no excuses, understanble, few cliches and

sounds confident....he is also bringing a lttle tear to my eye with his obvious respect of Hillsboro and our status and history... as a big club...

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I expected tom soares to speak like a mark twain character for some reason but he also says "you know" every other word...

never mind.... he needs to get back to painting the fence I think....

I am getting more and more impressed with Archie Irvine, he talks well no excuses, understanble, few cliches and

sounds confident....he is also bringing a lttle tear to my eye with his obvious respect of Hillsboro and our status and history... as a big club...

Me too, I have to admit to being a bit underwhelmed(not as much as when we appointed Laws) when I heard we got him in, but on reflection I think we're probably lucky that Preston sacked him when they did.

You can't fail to be impressed so far, he hasn't put a foot wrong.