Official Match Thread : SWFC Vs Peterborough

Guest gringo69

COME

ON

YOU

BLUE

AND

WHITE

WIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pass us the Zubes love. :biggrin:

Morning All!!!!

This is quite early for me. Awoke to blue skies and sunshine. Unfortunately it's about -13 with a wind chill of around -20+.

The oven is heating in preparation for the pre-match patatoes. Not to get all Silence of the lambs here, but I found some chopped liver in my freezer from October last year. I've thrown it away, can't be too careful even though it looked ok. :biggrin:

Just noticed that today's match is featured on Bet 365.

Anyway, down to business. Still exited about the game but more apprehensive than the first two. As we know, playing at home is almost a whole different ball game than playing away. Keys to success for me today aren't the players, it's going to be the CROWD. They have to create an "away" atmosphere, but at home. The pressure was off in the first two games, but now their's more expectation from supporters exspecially after the fine start by AI and the team we are playing today. This is the biggest test so far to see if we've turned the corner.

I'll take a solid 1-1 draw, but especting a 2-1 win. As long as we don't lose, people will be more than happy with the direction we're now heading.

UTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Maple Staple

Morning All!!!!

This is quite early for me. Awoke to blue skies and sunshine. Unfortunately it's about -13 with a wind chill of around -20+.

The oven is heating in preparation for the pre-match patatoes. Not to get all Silence of the lambs here, but I found some chopped liver in my freezer from October last year. I've thrown it away, can't be too careful even though it looked ok. :biggrin:

Just noticed that today's match is featured on Bet 365.

Anyway, down to business. Still exited about the game but more apprehensive than the first two. As we know, playing at home is almost a whole different ball game than playing away. Keys to success for me today aren't the players, it's going to be the CROWD. They have to create an "away" atmosphere, but at home. The pressure was off in the first two games, but now their's more expectation from supporters exspecially after the fine start by AI and the team we are playing today. This is the biggest test so far to see if we've turned the corner.

I'll take a solid 1-1 draw, but especting a 2-1 win. As long as we don't lose, people will be more than happy with the direction we're now heading.

UTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you watch bet365 in that Canadia? It doesn't seem to work here.

Curse you stupid puritans who pretend to hate gambling and then give all your money to people called "Vinnie" in New Jersey…

Can you watch bet365 in that Canadia? It doesn't seem to work here.

Curse you stupid puritans who pretend to hate gambling and then give all your money to people called "Vinnie" in New Jersey…

Yup, sure can. Just watching a bit of Syria Vs Sweden. If you still live in the Commonwealth, you get extra stuff ;-)

Guest Aussie_Dave

Yup, sure can. Just watching a bit of Syria Vs Sweden. If you still live in the Commonwealth, you get extra stuff ;-)

royals ftw :biggrin:

From OS ©

one change from Blackpool squad Clarke in for JJ

Owls: Grant, Buxton, Purse, Beevers, Spurr, Soares, Potter, O'Connor, Gray, Clarke, Tudgay

Substitutes: Jameson, Hinds, Simek, McAllister, Varney, Sodje, Esajas

Peterborough: Lewis, Gilbert, Lee, Gedhaghon, Griffiths, Reid, Livermore, Simpson, Boyd, McLeod, Mackail-Smith

Substitutes: McKeown, Whelpdale, Batt, McLean, Williams, Frecklington, Rowe