Tomorrow's game selling well

Just been on a few posh forums (yes i was amazed they had more than 1) and most of them say they will bring 1200 to 1500 (1 clown suggested it would be 2,000 to 3,000)

Aparently with the exception of St James Park, Hillsborough was top of everyones list this season, i did tell them we don't have a HOTEL however it didn't seem to matter aparently it was all about the size of the stadium-History-and Sheffield Wednesday.

Beautiful

I don't know how many times I have to say this but - Never, NEVER look at the online site as an accurate guage of how many have been sold. There are many variables and it's not accurate.

Especially if you are looking for the ST seats...!

:blush::biggrin:

Guest thetruthisoutthere

I just had a look at the online booking site and I'd guestimate that we've sold about 75-80% of the home areas.

The north is pretty packed, bar the odd single seat and most of the closest block to the away end being empty. The Kop is almost filled everywhere, except for the restricted view triangles behind the poles. Even the South and Grandstand looks much more full than usual.

Unfortunately I can't see Peterborough bringing any more than 600-800 so I'd predict just over 26,000 in total.

Ive made that mistake before m8, they take tickets off the system to sell on the gates usually about 1k off the south stand and 2k in each other stand so whatever it looks like we have sold take about 5k off that figure and you will be a lot closer

I predict about 25k on the day including 1000 from posh

Just been on a few posh forums (yes i was amazed they had more than 1) and most of them say they will bring 1200 to 1500 (1 clown suggested it would be 2,000 to 3,000)

Aparently with the exception of St James Park, Hillsborough was top of everyones list this season, i did tell them we don't have a HOTEL however it didn't seem to matter aparently it was all about the size of the stadium-History-and Sheffield Wednesday.

Wow it's almost as if having a hotel and cashing in off the back of Sheffield fc's aniversary doesn't give you a god given right for anything or a history. There must be some mistake :blink:

I don't know how many times I have to say this but - Never, NEVER look at the online site as an accurate guage of how many have been sold. There are many variables and it's not accurate.

DJ, can you give an indication of how many have been sold/projected attendance please?

Also on the Website is it possible to have an extra colour for the seat which haven't been sold but aren't available on the website? Thanks

DJ, can you give an indication of how many have been sold/projected attendance please?

Also on the Website is it possible to have an extra colour for the seat which haven't been sold but aren't available on the website? Thanks

We tend not to announce sales because people seem to put a downer on whatever is put out (without bearing in mind that there will be walkup sales, etc). Honestly, I could say we had 30,000 and people will go "Oh, I expected more than that, bloody hell!"...

In any case, I'm not in the office today so don't actually know what the sales are.If I was to guess attendance for Saturday personally, I would say somewhere between 21-22,000.

And no, there are no plans to add an extra colour to the website at this time.

We tend not to announce sales because people seem to put a downer on whatever is put out (without bearing in mind that there will be walkup sales, etc). Honestly, I could say we had 30,000 and people will go "Oh, I expected more than that, bloody hell!"...

In any case, I'm not in the office today so don't actually know what the sales are.If I was to guess attendance for Saturday personally, I would say somewhere between 21-22,000.

And no, there are no plans to add an extra colour to the website at this time.

Thanks for reply.