Tomorrow's game selling well

Just spoke to the woman in the ticket office and she said she couldn't believe how well they were selling, don't know if anyone knows how many they hold back for the gate but she said there weren't many available left to buy in the shop, the rest were on the gates. Don't know how near i am but i'd guess they hold around 10,000 back for the gates meaning i reckon we are near the 25,000 mark already the way she was talking, plus to 2000ish to pay on the gate could be looking at a good attendance tomorrow.

Also just a quick note on ticket office/ megastore, that security guard in there, I smiled at him as I came in today and to quote peter kay he looked at me like I'd come in his house on Christmas day and pissed on his kids, it's probably having to watch steel city double DVD 20 times a week that's put him in a bad mood, no matter how good it was for it to be played on a constant loop would do your head in :dry:

Also just a quick note on ticket office/ megastore, that security guard in there, I smiled at him as I came in today and to quote peter kay he looked at me like I'd come in his house on Christmas day and pissed on his kids, it's probably having to watch steel city double DVD 20 times a week that's put him in a bad mood, no matter how good it was for it to be played on a constant loop would do your head in :dry:

It was the playoff final last time I was there

7 at home go

5 wins

1 draw

1 loss

So to sum it up.

We're unbeaten on the 23rd January

Peterborough haven't won away all season

Peterborough have 3 of their back 4 missing

We've had back to back wins

We've played Peterborough at home 7 times only losing once.

Nailed on defeat tomorrow me thinks :biggrin:

Guest ArbourOwl

So to sum it up.

We're unbeaten on the 23rd January

Peterborough haven't won away all season

Peterborough have 3 of their back 4 missing

We've had back to back wins

We've played Peterborough at home 7 times only losing once.

Nailed on defeat tomorrow me thinks :biggrin:

Yeah kind of thinking that myself pal.

Well I normally book online but the site wouldn't offer me student prices for forest game so I went in the pissin rain with 2 nus in hand and they didn't even need them :huh: it's quite good in there now though, they've got over the initial teething problems, when it first opened as a joint building I queued up for nearly an hour just for pre season tickets against wigan :ph34r: , wouldn't have bothered but think it was half price for st holders

Edited by musingowl

I just had a look at the online booking site and I'd guestimate that we've sold about 75-80% of the home areas.

The north is pretty packed, bar the odd single seat and most of the closest block to the away end being empty. The Kop is almost filled everywhere, except for the restricted view triangles behind the poles. Even the South and Grandstand looks much more full than usual.

Unfortunately I can't see Peterborough bringing any more than 600-800 so I'd predict just over 26,000 in total.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

I were in there today buying forest tickets and heard 2 of women behind till talking saying how they couldn't remember last time it was this busy. I recon around 24000 tomorrow, remember Peterborough will only bring a few hundred at most.

Just been on a few posh forums (yes i was amazed they had more than 1) and most of them say they will bring 1200 to 1500 (1 clown suggested it would be 2,000 to 3,000)

Aparently with the exception of St James Park, Hillsborough was top of everyones list this season, i did tell them we don't have a HOTEL however it didn't seem to matter aparently it was all about the size of the stadium-History-and Sheffield Wednesday.

I just had a look at the online booking site and I'd guestimate that we've sold about 75-80% of the home areas.

The north is pretty packed, bar the odd single seat and most of the closest block to the away end being empty. The Kop is almost filled everywhere, except for the restricted view triangles behind the poles. Even the South and Grandstand looks much more full than usual.

Unfortunately I can't see Peterborough bringing any more than 600-800 so I'd predict just over 26,000 in total.

I don't know how many times I have to say this but - Never, NEVER look at the online site as an accurate guage of how many have been sold. There are many variables and it's not accurate.

Was it the one who looks frighteningly like an ex-Chairman?