NEW MANAGER

Guest wilkotheowl

Guest wilkotheowl

I was contacted today by an avid local Burnley fan who is a works group colleague, voicing his concerns over their appointment of Brian Laws.

In response I listed the pluses & minuses of his reign here & he then proceeded to express his wish that Alan Irvine had been THEIR new manager as the Clarets fans were very impressed with what AI had achieved there (this coming from PNEs' BITTEREST rivals)!!

He extolled the virtues of his coaching & technical abilities & said he seemed a good & loyal man & that it was a complete injustice that Alan Irvine was sacked by Preston.

He said their loss would be our gain and even went so far as to state that he would put good hard earned money on us being in the CHAMPIONSHIP play-offs NEXT season under his management.

This is someone who usually only gives feint praise & I thought I should convey this positive spin to you all prior to a very tough period ahead both on & off the pitch for us Wednesdayites.

After being initially underwhelmed by AIs' appointment, the more I hear of him & from him, the more I am impressed & more optimistic.

UTO !!

Irvine will get us promoted and then we will win the league the year after

then they will have to invent a league that contains only us because we will be too good

we will have to play ourselves 38 times a year but who gives a flip

Alan Irvine future SWFC legend

Edited by lesvegas

Guest wilkotheowl

All the Preston fans I know consider Blackpool the bitterest rivals. No impact on the post, but thought I'd chip in.

Apologies, my mistake.

Preston are Blackpools biggest rivals & Blackburn are Burnleys bitterest rivals.

I get mixed up with all these teams from Lancashire with the initial 'B'..........................

(Still think Alan Irvine will do the business for Wednesday though).

I was contacted today by an avid local Burnley fan who is a works group colleague, voicing his concerns over their appointment of Brian Laws.

In response I listed the pluses & minuses of his reign here & he then proceeded to express his wish that Alan Irvine had been THEIR new manager as the Clarets fans were very impressed with what AI had achieved there (this coming from PNEs' BITTEREST rivals)!!

He extolled the virtues of his coaching & technical abilities & said he seemed a good & loyal man & that it was a complete injustice that Alan Irvine was sacked by Preston.

He said their loss would be our gain and even went so far as to state that he would put good hard earned money on us being in the CHAMPIONSHIP play-offs NEXT season under his management.

This is someone who usually only gives feint praise & I thought I should convey this positive spin to you all prior to a very tough period ahead both on & off the pitch for us Wednesdayites.

After being initially underwhelmed by AIs' appointment, the more I hear of him & from him, the more I am impressed & more optimistic.

UTO !!

i think you will be very lonely at s6 mate

Edited by trevdi9

UTO !!

I too feel the injustice of Irvine's sacking............................................ :rolleyes:

Guest foreverSWFC
[quote name='SiJ' timestamp='1263508055' post='2267475']
Irvine is a good appointment.

Good coach

Good pedigree

Good Father Ted lookalike

Can't beat it.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA SIJ HOW WRONG WERE YOU

LETS ALL LAUGH AT SIJ, HE GOT SOMETHING WRONG HAHAHAH

Guest Johnbloodaxe
Whats the point of this??? Waste of space after all this time... its bloody 2 managers ago...

Guest foreverSWFC
[quote name='EcclesallOwl' timestamp='1341249466' post='3796322']
You've still not mentally recovered since I tore you apart have you?
[/quote]

No, i tore you apart, it resulted in you blocking me cos i absolutely destroyed you.

However, why did you unblock me? You love me really Ecclesall.

Guest foreverSWFC
[quote name='SiJ' timestamp='1341249565' post='3796327']
I'll stick to the internet trolling and you get back to serving bargain buckets.

Capiche.
[/quote]

lol

Just making it even. After the DJ threads, i stumbled across this and thought it was worth bringing up.

This is the only time you've ever been wrong i think lol

Guest Fedor
[quote name='foreveranowl' timestamp='1341249343' post='3796315']

HAHAHAHA SIJ HOW WRONG WERE YOU

LETS ALL LAUGH AT SIJ, HE GOT SOMETHING WRONG HAHAHAH
[/quote]
Jesus wept you are sad, have you spent months trawling old threads to find this. Now I know SIJ is a nobber but you come across as an even bigger one