bonfire night details please

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Guest thetruthisoutthere

did i dream this un whilst in my sleep or is there something planned at hillsborough for bonfire nightobviously i know they wont allow us on the pitch and of course there wont be a small bonfire in the centre circlebut a fireworks display with charged entry is definately something i and my 3 kids would attent, just as long as the bars are serving, if it is a success then this could be a big money spinner year on year, im sure the south stand/grandstand could cater quite comfortably for us all it would be a joy to watch i normally go to displays every year but get p1ssed off standing in mud, the hillsborough otion would be excelent a seat in a sheltered stand with beer a few yards away HAPPY DAYS!! :rolleyes:

Biggest error fail of the last 20 years was the fireworks display where seats were sold, everyone took their seats and sat down excitedlyThen the fireworks were set off, shot up in the air and exploded in a massive amazing display of colour and excitement... !!!!that nobody in the stand could see because the roof was in the wayERRORFAIL

Owlstalk Shop

Biggest error fail of the last 20 years was the fireworks display where seats were sold, everyone took their seats and sat down excitedlyThen the fireworks were set off, shot up in the air and exploded in a massive amazing display of colour and excitement... !!!!that nobody in the stand could see because the roof was in the wayERRORFAIL

Remember it well but surely party on the pitch takes the award

More fool the numpty's for buying the tickets in the 1st place. I remember our youngest being about 9 at the time said but no-one will be able to see them explode.

With fairness to Wednesday, this exact thing happened to me when I went to a Carreras concert at the Nou Camp. So the mistake is by no means unique.

Guest Deleted member

I spoke to Martyn Ware at Palace and he said the Heaven 17 gig had been cancelled and pushed back to the end of season