Potential play off final time!

In the event we make it to the play off final...It seems that the final will be on Monday the 29th at 3pm. Why on earth do the football league do this? It is only a bank holiday in the UK so if the game is at 3 it limits the audience immediately as lots of people will be working... The k/o should be at least 5pm..

Personally I'm working and checked already and I can't take the day off work. Absolutely gutted. 

Anyway we can lobby the football league for a later k/o time!!!?

1 minute ago, 1867Heaven said:

This year league 1 and 2 are the week before so why isn't it on Sunday? We were saying this Saturday, it all seems a bit daft

Is that true? 

How stupid is that. 

2 minutes ago, jammyb87 said:

No, Only League 1 final is week before i think. League 2 is last weekend of May along with the FA cup final on the Saturday

So the League 1 final is the week before...but the League 2 game is on the Sunday, following the FA cup final?

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

So the League 1 final is the week before...but the League 2 game is on the Sunday, following the FA cup final?

Yep. League 1 season has already finished, League 2 finish next weekend same as us. So play their final same weekend as ours. I'm guessing it's because, as someone has said, the Premier league season started late?