Di Canio

Guest RocketOwl

OMG he's there at the Arsenal game.

Was there ever a referee less aptly named?

and Nigil Winterburn flinching as PDC 

turned around whilst walking down the tunnel.

A pivotal date when more things went wrong 

for us than right for us for years.

Oh My God.

This thread is going to turn into the other endless threads about Di Canio being the blame for our decline and that we'd have been better off with the likes of Peter Atherton and Booth cause they wore their heart on their sleeves and sweated blood.

Just now, RocketOwl said:

Wasn't the start of our decline but absolutely appalling man management of a special player.

Correct. But you'll soon see'em popping up on hear blaming him for the reason for our decline. 

He pushed a f.ookin' ref over, got rightfully banned ..for pushing a f.ookin' ref over...Should have come back against Leicester I think it was..and did a no show...Is on record as saying "He can't remember playing for us"..and lost the player of the year trophy....great player...but total c.oont of a bloke

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

He pushed a f.ookin' ref over, got rightfully banned ..for pushing a f.ookin' ref over...Should have come back against Leicester I think it was..and did a no show...Is on record as saying "He can't remember playing for us"..and lost the player of the year trophy....great player...but total c.oont of a bloke

Cantona did worse.

The difference is United internally backed their man, we did neither with Di Canio.