Playoff Final

Guest RocketOwl

Pardon me for being pished , but I've just had an epiphany moment. Casting my mind back to Wembley last year , and the look of sadness on DC's face , that he wasn't lifting that trophy.

Then it dawned on me , that has been DC's remit to CC all along , " sod the autos , get us to the play offs , and then unleash the beast "

He wants the biggest party ever at Wemberley , cos he's got the Wemberley bug , and that's gonna be his anniversary gift to us all.

Plus him lifting a trophy at Wembley of course.

Ah well , back to the beer.

35 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Pardon me for being pished , but I've just had an epiphany moment. Casting my mind back to Wembley last year , and the look of sadness on DC's face , that he wasn't lifting that trophy.

Then it dawned on me , that has been DC's remit to CC all along , " sod the autos , get us to the play offs , and then unleash the beast "

He wants the biggest party ever at Wemberley , cos he's got the Wemberley bug , and that's gonna be his anniversary gift to us all.

Enjoyed that...

And...now back to reality. Shame really. lol

39 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

You know what? 

I'd take 40 awful performances for that one absolutely awesome performance at Wembley, it'd be so worth it, with FF scoring a diame type goal and JR rounding the keeper drew Talbot style, at our end in the last minute to seel it, we can all dream.

lol

2 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

You know what? 

I'd take 40 awful performances for that one absolutely awesome performance at Wembley, it'd be so worth it, with FF scoring a diame type goal and JR rounding the keeper drew Talbot style, at our end in the last minute to seel it, we can all dream.

lol

True , and it's on I tell thee.

1 hour ago, RocketOwl said:

Anyone looking forward to the prospect of us winning and seeing Steven Fletcher and David Jones either side of the trophy. Ha

I think you should take a look at your avatar and re-evaluate your wind up posts, You're getting very boring and very much irritating with the constant sniping at the club/ players 

3 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

The one thing that pained me at Wembley was us not scoring, even if we'd gone on to lose, I just wanted to see our half collapse when we scored, just imagine the scenes, it'd have been some sight.

Yeah , I was on 6th Row on top tier bang on goal line , the ground shaking was horrendous , I think the place would have collapsed if we scored.

WP_20160528_16_54_19_Pro.jpg

3 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I think you should take a look at your avatar and re-evaluate your wind up posts, You're getting very boring and very much irritating with the constant sniping at the club/ players 

Well said that man, I don't think I've seen a positive post from him/her yet

5 hours ago, Ryan the owl said:

You know what? 

lol

I'd put up with nigh on two decades of treading water, weeing money down the drain on mediocre players, boardroom squabbling, Uncle Dave being a self righteous destructive coont, a series of managers out of their depth, Lee Strafford's pep talks and temper, a flirting with financial oblivion, a last minute salvation from a man with an underwater phone, David Jones' miserable face, ticket price hikes and the rest of this season dragging on with dour football...

Just for that

Just for that

Wawaw

Guest RocketOwl
9 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

You need to get a sense of humour merely hinting they both have big ears. 

11 hours ago, daztheowl said:

Yeah , I was on 6th Row on top tier bang on goal line , the ground shaking was horrendous , I think the place would have collapsed if we scored.

WP_20160528_16_54_19_Pro.jpg

I've never asked this but organised the blue and white plackards to hold up?

Did wembley organise it? Would explain the red plackards in the Hull end