tango

Guest The Claw

33 minutes ago, SWFCpkr said:

Thats how it should be...if you look on Youtube there are also various other video of the same bloke acting like a tw@t!!

Anyone could post a video arguing a point and by the way none of my posts have slated anything Tango as done...my views/opinions are simply offering a balanced view on the situation based on past experience!!

Guest The Claw
58 minutes ago, SWFCpkr said:

so looks like we found the phantom photographer, did he kick the chair, did he head-butt anyone? just a fan enjoying themselves

5 hours ago, The Claw said:

Photos, evidence, hearsay?

When I put "I've seen" I would've thought that would clarify it wasn't hearsay. However I have heard it from folk I know well and seen it myself.

He's not the knob some paint him as. He's also not the angel some like to make out. He can be a bit of a twohat and old enough to know better. That said he shouldn't be jumped on and neither should anybody else. 

Folk that like to go round thumping folk just because they support a different team are just thick morons. Shame they don't just kill each other off then there'd be no more of em left

10 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

There is always 2 sides to a story...I wouldn't be surprised if it was a provoked response!! I'm not saying what happened is right but sometimes people put themselves in uncompromising situations. 

Yes it's the type of thing you'd do when you've got your family with you isn't it.

9 hours ago, alanharper said:

Stay classy, blades.

The Facebook message has since been deleted by the owner, a delightful chap called Spencer Starkes, I saw it a few days back and the 50+ comments were largely blade knuckledraggers condoning it, as you'd expect.

I used to work with Spencer, genuinely thinks he's one of the top boys! He's a fanny and an arrogant tails. 

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 22:48, S_W_F_C said:

Bad news that. Why on earth people go on their forum is beyond me, I don't believe I could ever be that bored. 

Last time I checked aussieowl had 30k plus posts on there and only something like 4 k on here ?

Maybe he could come out and say why he loves them so much eh?

Look at all the two faced idiots showing their true colours!!! If any of you actually knew him and his "family" on any sort of personal level would know that this isn't as cut and dry as "tango was assaulted".

Get out of his arse !! He's a attention seeking middle aged man who is quite happy to put himself in these positions on a weekly basis then moane about the consequences...not many other wednesday fans get into these situations, I wonder why???? 

Deluded!!!