Liera

Guest Bedders

Agreed...think this will happen. Gutted for him.

On another note Barkley seems quiet, so does Bothroyd.

We are in a relegation scrap & we need players who will role up their sleeves and graft!

I like Llera in terms of his ability on the ball and he is wholehearted but he is costing us dear at the moment.

So frustrated, same old story of doing almost enough, failing to score and then shooting ourselves in the foot.

We can take heart from the fact we are competing but I'm worried that this constant "bad luck" is a sign were not good enough.

Guest BaRmY OwLs

? Not really, Jones doesn't seem to like him and now hes scored an own goal and lost us the game. I'm not ribbing Liera but Jones needs a excuse to start Taylor and this is it

Tbh Jones dont need any excuses he is the manager he picks the players that will do the job.

? Not really, Jones doesn't seem to like him and now hes scored an own goal and lost us the game. I'm not ribbing Liera but Jones needs a excuse to start Taylor and this is it

Despite Jones not liking him, he's played more games for us this season than any other defender. Strange that...

That goal will give Jones more ammo...defo dropped now

More ammo? He was rubbish against Blackpool and Boro, in his last two games before today, and looked unsteady at times today, finally scoring an own goal.

Llera has played regularly under Jones, and hasn't been dropped even though he's not played well, so what's all this paranoia about Jones needing an excuse to drop him?

He's the manager, and doesn't need to excuse himself to you or anybody else, if he decides to rest Llera. People come on here, and phone Radio Sheffield saying Jones wont play any signings other than his own. Who played at full back today, who signed Madine? Jones is apparently desperate to get Reda back into the side, and who signed him?

There is some rubbish spouted on here about Jones and Llera. If the player gets dropped it's because his performances haven't merited him being in the side, nowt to do with him not being signed by Jones.