sondico........

Guest bagelybear

Loved the Sondico keeper gloves in the 90s because Chris Woods used them.

I had them white ones with black writing that said Sondico down the pointing finger. Reyt gloves.

I had them white ones with black writing that said Sondico down the pointing finger. Reyt gloves.

He wore some yellow and blue ones and I was chuffed to get them for my birthday when I was about 8.

Had Sondico down the finger and the funny 'S' in the middle.

I wore the roger out of them.

He wore some yellow and blue ones and I was chuffed to get them for my birthday when I was about 8.

Had Sondico down the finger and the funny 'S' in the middle.

I wore the roger out of them.

Bit of goz on the foam pad thingys to make the ball stick when you caught it? Yeaaaaaah. Mine smelled like vinegar I wore them that much.

Yeah, and black hands that absolutely stunk when you took the gloves off.

Ah the life of a goalie. Sod your blade technology boots and predator shooting accuracy. Pair of old Sondico gloves and were away. Takes me right back.

I had loads of Sondico stuff from back in the day. I had the Woods gloves, then the Goram ones. Ian Rush shinpads, then Lee Sharp ones, and I had the Wednesday home goalie kit from 1989-91. Absolutely loved playing in goal, even though I was the smallest kid in my year at school.

11084633_621588854609803_1675159138_n.jp

I had loads of Sondico stuff from back in the day. I had the Woods gloves, then the Goram ones. Ian Rush shinpads, then Lee Sharp ones, and I had the Wednesday home goalie kit from 1989-91. Absolutely loved playing in goal, even though I was the smallest kid in my year at school.

11084633_621588854609803_1675159138_n.jp

I vaguely remember seeing a photo where Woods wore the Spinks gloves.

Those were the gloves I had.