Pre-Match PRESSER

CC: My feet are on the floor: We know why we are winning, it is exciting but we're focused and keeping our feet on the floor #swfcLIVE

CC: I believe this weekend we can do even better. I am absolutely sure it will be a tough game to us but we are ready #swfcLIVE

CC: One of the biggest enemies can be victories because you can think everything is perfect. We are always working hard to improve #swfcLIVE

CC: What we must understand is that our only focus is Brentford this weekend #swfcLIVE

CC: @BrentfordFC have dangerous players who are good with the ball. But they also know they are playing against a strong team #swfcLIVE

CC: I am absolutely sure that given time, the fans will love Aiden McGeady. He is learning very, very fast #swfcLIVE

Sheffield Wednesday â€@swfc  16s

CC: Competition is very high at this moment. It gives us a headache with selecting players but this is a good problem to have #swfcLIVE

Dom Howson â€@domhowson  31s

Glenn Loovens will not be involved v Brentford, Carlos Carvalhal has confirmed. Is still recovering from a groin injury. #SWFC #starlive

Keiren Westwood is available for selection this weekend. #SWFC will check on Sam Hutchinson (knee) and Kieran Lee (back) tomorrow. #starlive

CC is not getting carried away by their impressive form in 2016. He said: "My feet are on the floor," he said. #SWFC #starlive

Andy Giddings â€@Gids1980  48s

#swfc CC says they'll know in the next 24 hours if Sam Hutchinson and Kieran Lee will be fit for sat.

Edited by FlyingOwl

CC: One of the biggest enemies can be victories because you can think everything is perfect. We are always working hard to improve #swfcLIVE

That for me is a great comment. Although we won saturday we did fall a little lucky and could easily have left with no points. Still room for improvement. 

As a partnership, I think Sasso and Lees have worked very well together this season.

I'd have no problems with Sasso slotting in against Lees this weekend, if Hutch doesn't make it.

I'd be tempted to be cautious and leave him be for this weekend. We've got more than able back up. No point in risking a key player. 

Are we assuming that Lees is 100% then?  He was out for a long time remember.

He said in star article that it was harder than he thought it would be (birmingham game), so judging by his own comment I guess not. Hopefully he's getting closer though with more training time and more minutes this weekend. 

He said in star article that it was harder than he thought it would be (birmingham game), so judging by his own comment I guess not. Hopefully he's getting closer though with more training time and more minutes this weekend. 

Think he was referring to the fact that this was his first injury that kept him out for a long time...

Just a case of match fitness and sharpness, rather than still carrying any sort of injury now.

Lucky?

We lost three players through injury and conceded in the 7th minute of stoppage time in the first half.

Precisely why were lucky to come away with a Win. On saturday a number of people were saying "oh well we'll prob lose" and "I'd take a point". The injuries sustained don't seem to have been too bad either so we escaped with 3 points and potentially all 3 players back in starting line come sat. 

That's luck if you ask me. 

Edited by mozzy85

Think he was referring to the fact that this was his first injury that kept him out for a long time...

Just a case of match fitness and sharpness, rather than still carrying any sort of injury now.

Yeah sorry that's what I was trying to hint at. He did well to last the full 90 mins and will only have got sharper this week. Great to have him back!