Can this be our season?

I'd love us to have a season in and around the play offs but in reality are we ready for the prem? I don't think so but by next season with the same progress we could go up and possibly give a good show of ourselves, stopping up is another thing but who knows

I just don't think this way at all (though I can understand why people do). If you offered me the Prem next year I'd snap your hand off. I don't relish getting smashed every week, but I think it would be to the long term benefit of the club if handled correctly and I'd trust those in charge now to do it right.

I just don't think this way at all (though I can understand why people do). If you offered me the Prem next year I'd snap your hand off. I don't relish getting smashed every week, but I think it would be to the long term benefit of the club if handled correctly and I'd trust those in charge now to do it right.

Handled correctly your right but look at the teams that didn't handle it correctly. Don't get me wrong if were still 7th come the beginning of April they'll only be one thing I want.