Vanishing spray

Nearly every league in Europe are going to adopt the eminently sensible vanishing spray which was a great success at the world cup.

Apart from it seems the football league, who are considering whether to adopt it from the start of the 2015-2016 season (must be the cost of the spray that worries them)

What worries me is that these are the dynamic, decisive and quick responding people that we will have to wait for our ratification from  :wacko:

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Remind me to get a spray can of Hammerite if it can cure you  lol

Im past being cured! i started off a nice innocent positive wednesdayite watching the likes of hirst, sheridan, nillson and now after watching all the poo that they have served up has made me a bitter doom monger, the perks of a father passing down his team on his son lol

Im past being cured! i started off a nice innocent positive wednesdayite watching the likes of hirst, sheridan, nillson and now after watching all the poo that they have served up has made me a bitter doom monger, the perks of a father passing down his team on his son lol

Are you old enough to remember that we usually have some moderately good times around every 20 years? It can't be long now!

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Are you old enough to remember that we usually have some moderately good times around every 20 years? It can't be long now

Im mid 30s so only had the 1 good time, the past few years have got me wondering wether id ever see them again in my lifetime!

Guest s11 owl

about time you took off the rose tintinted glasses mate the rest of us did a long time ago.....................

Im mid 30s so only had the 1 good time, the past few years have got me wondering wether id ever see them again in my lifetime!

Mid 60's, mid 80's, mid 90's so it's 20 then 10, then 10 then roughly 20 years till now, keep the faith. Hopefully you'll never live to see the crap that us oldies took for normality in the mid 70's.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Mid 60's, mid 80's, mid 90's so it's 20 then 10, then 10 then roughly 20 years till now, keep the faith. Hopefully you'll never live to see the crap that us oldies took for normality in the mid 70's.

I dont know mate we have been tested with alot of poo recently

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

What? like going something like 16 games without a goal under Steve Burtenshaw and coming within one game of relegation to the old 4th division.

But they were great days all the same  :biggrin:

Surely seeing james o'connor pass it to his midfield partner darren potter runs that close lol

Why do they even need the spray.

Just tell the players ,you stand there and if you move you're booked.

Only problem with this is the size of the Ref's book.

For me, it was one of the success stories of the WC. It was amazing how players didn't need telling to obey the rules.

Still, it is the Football League we are dealing with, and the introduction of anything that will upset the poor darlings who play the game cannot be good for the game, can it? It's a bit like the introduction of goal line technology, which is used in all other sports. Maybe the FL should be parcelled up with the Indian Cricket board and set adrift. 

Me too! This takeover has less credibility than the Sheard attempt.