OFFICIAL: football heaven 13/14 season thread.

Evening

Vegetarian. - sliced potato, onion, cheeses, sweetcorn + tomatoes and mushrooms.

Either home made egg custard or lemon meringue pie.

Sat here with my black armband on - I still can't believe how bloody pathetic they were last night.

I've had some bad nights/days at Hillsborough - but Christ, that'll live with me for a long time.

It's embarrassing TBH.

Evening

Vegetarian. - sliced potato, onion, cheeses, sweetcorn + tomatoes and mushrooms.

Either home made egg custard or lemon meringue pie.

Sat here with my black armband on - I still can't believe how bloody pathetic they were last night.

I've had some bad nights/days at Hillsborough - but Christ, that'll live with me for a long time.

It's embarrassing TBH.

couldnt sleep last night then when I did i dreamt that we had a dream draw in the fa cup 5th round at home on the back of a superb away win and we didn't turn up until 2nd half playing a disjointed hoof ball glad it was a nightmare surely surely that couldnt happen ?

totally refreshing Stuart Gray disappointed myself about how he set the team up but talking about this interview  seems to be telling it as it is nice change from the unlucky scouse woe

Good interview. I like the bloke.

But he if he saw it 'has it happened' - why didn't he change it?

He takes most of the blame for me - sorry.

Before and throughout the game.

Good interview. I like the bloke.

But he if he saw it 'has it happened' - why didn't he change it?

He takes most of the blame for me - sorry.

Before and throughout the game.

i don't know what he had to deal with injuries/tiredness wise  specificall hutchinson ? certainly i thought the midfield as a block could have walked off the field and no one would have noticed

for me SG  needed to change it after 5-10mins  and i was disappointed that when coke was down for several minutes he hardly said a word he needed to get them together and dry their hair whilst he had chance

still like him tho but what a chance missed

i don't know what he had to deal with injuries/tiredness wise  specificall hutchinson ? certainly i thought the midfield as a block could have walked off the field and no one would have noticed

for me SG  needed to change it after 5-10mins  and i was disappointed that when coke was down for several minutes he hardly said a word he needed to get them together and dry their hair whilst he had chance

still like him tho but what a chance missed

For me personally, it'll take some getting over.

Still bloody fuming - I ought to grow up and get used to it, really.

It'll cost the Club - no doubt about that.

Guest Sheff Owl

That just sums up pigs fans.

"There is no better feeling in the world than watching them (Owls) lose"

Well what about your own team winning?

Per usual hate Wednesday first love Pigs second.