3D animations for your mobile

that's two more sued for breach of copyright then !!

Unlike Ellis mine is going to rot in "My Pictures" until inevitable deletion. Up until this point i havent used it. Therefore if it was to get deleted from my computer there would surely be no breach of copyright :cool:

Unlike Ellis mine is going to rot in "My Pictures" until inevitable deletion. Up until this point i havent used it. Therefore if it was to get deleted from my computer there would surely be no breach of copyright :cool:

but you've copied it without prior permission !!

:huh:

but you've copied it without prior permission !!

:huh:

And a printout of this thread is no doubt nestling in the sweaty palms of a particular club official, who intends to defend the club's intellectual property with all the ferocity of a man set upon by an enraged grizzly in the Hillsborough centre circle. At half time.

Owlstalk. A vipers nest of copyright infringement.

^^^ Jokes - please, no lawsuits... Don't like? PM me and we can chat. Hit Report and we can cry together over the death of freedom of speech.

Edited by Wise_Owl

Guest hirsty9

Ive already got a rotating crest on my phone but its better than the one on the website, mine has a yellow background . Someone sent it to me last xmas , dont know where they got it :biggrin: