Fans Vlog From Yesterday

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Recreated the 1993 super performance versus Blackburn in the cup - a guy at the front with the crutches - is it the same guy 31 years later - are they his lucky crutches?

I noticed that 🤣

• Like 1

I watched a vlog that lasted over fifty minutes last night by a local village idiot filming the police outside the ground.

Should have turned it off, but was listening for the roar of the crowd as the goals went in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, F. Spiksley said:

11:35

Love a bit of pyro action. I know its naughty and splits opinion. My daughter loves them!!!lol

I like to look at them, when they're at the completely other end that I'm in 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Recreated the 1993 super performance versus Blackburn in the cup - a guy at the front with the crutches - is it the same guy 31 years later - are they his lucky crutches?

I thought the same when i saw him going into the ground.

I've only been to Blackburn three times, 1980, 1993 and yesterday. All the omens lined up when i saw the crutches. Never doubted the result.

Cracking vlog from the kid by the way. Got to be honest and admit I was in tears of joy watching that earlier. Any Wednesdayite who feels they've fallen out of love with this club for whatever reason should watch that and i guarantee they will wish they were there yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Love 1