Danny Cool - Leagues youngest boss

2 hours ago, Owlsman82 said:

Its not a 'great article' he's stoking up interest ready for a move away from us at the end of the season!

"It [relegation] is not in my mind right now, but even if you go down, it could be a chance to bring good things together and make a good run, then, when you get promoted (to the Championshipl, you want to do something like Ipswich who are targeting automatic promotion to the Premier Leaguel has done,"                                                                                                                                                                                 Not by that statement...he's already putting in place a plan for the next season should the worse happen...he won't walk from his contract which finishes in July next year. Mind you our fuckwit chairman is stupid enough to sack hime to deflect criticism from himself 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

"It [relegation] is not in my mind right now, but even if you go down, it could be a chance to bring good things together and make a good run, then, when you get promoted (to the Championshipl, you want to do something like Ipswich who are targeting automatic promotion to the Premier Leaguel has done,"                                                                                                                                                                                 Not by that statement...he's already putting in place a plan for the next season should the worse happen...he won't walk from his contract which finishes in July next year. Mind you our fuckwit chairman is stupid enough to sack hime to deflect criticism from himself 

If he's purely focussed on avoiding the drop why his he even entertaining doing interviews like this.

To be fair to him, I do think he's doing for the right reasons. Trying to apply some pressure to chansiri before the meetings he wants with him, to give him the assurances he wants to stay. 

If chansiri doesn't want to or can't meet his requests, Röhl will be off and we will be in full on meltdown.

15 hours ago, Owlsman82 said:

Its not a 'great article' he's stoking up interest ready for a move away from us at the end of the season!

I'm bored. I'm going to quote a long article, ignore what it says, then post some inane nonsense at the end of it, with no attempt to back it up / prove what I'm saying. 

That will ******** OtleyOwl right off, as he has to scroll right through it. Then get annoyed enough to have a grumble about it. 

Come on Wednesday, 3 points against Blackburn...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Owlsman82 said:

I would have thought anyone who knows anything about football and a potential future manager, will already have Danny Röhl on their radar.

They won't be relying on an article like this to alert them to his ability.

The article is most likely to be alerting Chansiri to the ability of his current manager.