Was this pub a Wednesday pub or a United pub?

1 hour ago, Honolulu Wednesday said:

Walentake was a great place to go for heavy music, Nelson on the moor was also a heavy music pub. 
Not much trouble in either pub until the motorcycle guys started going in. 
Oh they were the days 

Went in the Wap before a Motorhead concert at the City hall. It was half full of Glasgow Hells Angels, bit scary.

46 minutes ago, Lythamowl said:

actually nothing more tragic than being all high and mighty and not being able to accept things were a bit different in the 70’s and 80’s. It happened, get over it and stop belittling people sharing memories of pubs and places long gone.

Bingo. let us olduns reminisce ffs, you're talking 35-40 years ago!!! 

The illuminated Exit sign is now above the door in my "office" at home.

Sticky floors and the smelliest bogs in Sheffield, but many great nights in there.

Christmas Eve dinnertime session was one of the best days of the year.

Guest Monkowl

Limit was mainly Wednesday as was the majority on west street  back in them days.  Tbh Wednesday to this day as far as I’m aware still go on west street and division street before big games  I seen a few videos from a pub on wet street before the Leeds’s game where it was rammed full of Wednesday young and old faces      But the limit was Wednesday I was in when Leeds come and attempted to take it but Wednesday And pigs fended them off together and it didn’t go to well for Leeds that night