QPR v Owls. Ticket details

1 minute ago, niallzi said:

That was a line closure, this is just one operator not running. There'll still be Grand Central and Hull Trains doing the east coast to and from Kings Cross. Shouldn't have any affect on the Midland main line, just means the east coast will be rammed especially with Newcastle being at Fulham.

Northern and Transpennine also striking on the Saturday though, so prob tricky to get to Donny/Retford from Sheffield to get to those trains on the east coast line - so EMR will be rammed again

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Northern and Transpennine also striking on the Saturday though, so prob tricky to get to Donny/Retford from Sheffield to get to those trains on the east coast line - so EMR will be rammed again

Fair point although there will be a lot less of us travelling this time, Barnsley are also at Charlton but with Northern and TPE off they have no way to get out of town to Sheff or Donny so will all probs drive or go on coaches.

• Like 1

Got silver tickets which don't look bad, but of the two blocks currently on sale one gold and one silver, it looks half the bloody seats are restricted view.  Shocking, especially at those prices.

• Like 1

Sold out now which means that people have paid £35 for not only the restricted view tickets but also the ones marked in red as "severely restricted view".  

Our West Stand is bad, but it makes me laugh when people slag that off but there are stands like this one hosting Championship and not too long ago Premier League football. Don't know how those poor sensitive Newcastle fans managed on that away concourse...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Sold out now which means that people have paid £35 for not only the restricted view tickets but also the ones marked in red as "severely restricted view".  

Our West Stand is bad, but it makes me laugh when people slag that off but there are stands like this one hosting Championship and not too long ago Premier League football. Don't know how those poor sensitive Newcastle fans managed on that away concourse...

id lock newcastle fans in that away end for 1 hour if i was in charge of things . with added stink bombs . i hope next time we play them we restrict them to 2000. in fact all clubs should do same restrict them to 2000 until they behave and stop been absolute b@llends 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CNEWSOME said:

Looking for 1 ticket if anyone has a spare kicking about please

just go buy 1 in lower tier if you live in london . maybe all london owls will do same 

On 21/03/2024 at 19:42, Mr Meadows said:

Unless you’ve had a client Id on their site for a few months you’ve no chance 

Yep, just tried to buy tickets in home end with new account and didn't allow the purchase for newly created accounts

37 minutes ago, Uhu said:

Yep, just tried to buy tickets in home end with new account and didn't allow the purchase for newly created accounts

Did same to me

A few weeks earlier setting up id  we’d have been ok