John Eustace Sacked

Hes a total waste of space, the season drew to you 3-3 on the last day was utterly disgusting and he was the architect of it

He season we went down he managed to screw it up with a squad that really should have got the 65 points needed to stay up, our away form was utterly pathetic under him that season and overall as well. No idea whatsoever what people see in him, es stunk America out to boot. 

Birmingham have previous for this though, sacked Rowett when they were near the playoffs and barely stayed up under Zola. An absolute abomination of a club that deserves league 1 but never seem to flush into it.

1 hour ago, owl_83 said:

Screenshot_20231025-203452_Chrome.jpg.1c6abd15198dfc4132f1dbf56eb45133.jpg

Does this get on anyone's else's nerves?

This is the main reason Im glad Morris has gone. The celebrity appointments pi33ed me off under him, we went from Lampards Derby to Cocus Derby to Rooneys Derby in the space of 18 months. 

Im just glad to be under the radar nowadays, yeah Warne isnt exactly entertaining football wise but we’re starting to lose the silly gimmicks (the stupid bounce and the childish gimmick chants) of the Morris era, I might be in the minority but I enjoy Pride Park being quieter and not having the carry on brigade foisted upon it. 

Its one thing Clowes has started to put right.