Bristol rovers away

Usually 2 weeks before the game. Think it's going to be a really low allocation, looks like 1,100 plus possibly an extra 110 seats (that's what Portsmouth got) - they'll be like gold dust despite being midweek, especially if there's a chance we could clinch promotion that night.

Guest stellaowl

1210 ? I thought it was about 1800 with seats behind goal . We defo had a lot more in 2011 . That’s a home end I don’t fancy with the accent issue and the trouble last time we went down there..

1 hour ago, stellaowl said:

1210 ? I thought it was about 1800 with seats behind goal . We defo had a lot more in 2011 . That’s a home end I don’t fancy with the accent issue and the trouble last time we went down there..

We sent them down that day so they were probably upset. 

2 hours ago, stellaowl said:

What sort of trouble?

Guest stellaowl
3 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

What sort of trouble?

Walked out the only exit towards the main road and Rovers fans were steaming into anything Wednesday. Most I’ve felt on edge coming out of a ground since Millwall in 2001 and that includes countless trips to the lane.

There we’re plenty of battle scars on the train home. we did relegate them and the allegedly had a big firm out that day so probably be much safer this time although not the sort of ground where you want to get caught in the home end. 

For anyone that’s interested I’ve just booked an individual (basic) hospitality ticket for £70 inc VAT to make sure I get to see it. 

Clearly states in the FAQs that away fans are welcome. Can see me missing out even with 1000 points by the time tickets are out 

Guest stellaowl

ok, is it refundable do you know? I have done corporate before but never at a Wednesday match and only as a freebie so no idea how the T&C's work.

I saw there were a box load of Wednesday who upset the Dingles when we equalised last night.

10 hours ago, hopevalleyowl said:

For anyone that’s interested I’ve just booked an individual (basic) hospitality ticket for £70 inc VAT to make sure I get to see it. 

Clearly states in the FAQs that away fans are welcome. Can see me missing out even with 1000 points by the time tickets are out 

What’s the availability like

They have had 2 kick off times changed to 1230pm due to there hooligan element oxford away was 1 of the games and it was stated it was that reason, there club site also mentions there not prepared to tolerate any more trouble. Any1 going keep your wits pretend it's west country Millwall.