57 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Anyone know how they're selling this morning? Anyone who could buy at 9am this morning shed any light on what was left? Chances of making this afternoon?

Looks just over 200 available right now though I'm not sure all blocks allocated have been put on sale yet. 

6 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Don’t know if 27 has been on sale or sold out 

BCC0127D-8E27-46F8-8DD7-45EED98FC5A3.jpeg

I got one at 2pm yesterday for my brother and he's in block 28 so possibly not been on sale yet though staff, players and away season ticket holders gobbled em all up. 

Just now, alanharper said:

Yep, I'm in! lol

100+ left when I logged on bang on 2pm, after I checked out there were only 12!

Managed to get an aisle seat on the third to back row so i'm happy with that. When I clicked on another seat then back onto the plan they'd nearly all gone!

• Like 1

I might go in the home seats.

It's Good Friday and the boy will be coming back for the weekend. We can take wife and daughter shopping in the morning and still have the rest of the weekend for a family Easter..

Last time I went in the home end was at MK in the Hockey Stadium with my son and an Oxford fan.

Guest stellaowl
1 hour ago, OxonOwl said:

I might go in the home seats.

It's Good Friday and the boy will be coming back for the weekend. We can take wife and daughter shopping in the morning and still have the rest of the weekend for a family Easter..

Last time I went in the home end was at MK in the Hockey Stadium with my son and an Oxford fan.

It’s tough . I tried yesterday and unless you were already on there database they wouldn’t let you buy them. 

28 minutes ago, stellaowl said:

It’s tough . I tried yesterday and unless you were already on there database they wouldn’t let you buy them. 

I have an Oxfordshire post code and have just registered with them, so I should be ok. 

like whats already been said its strange that im struggling now last season i got burton wimbledon etc now im missing out , i missed plymouth exeter portsmouth away fleetwood cup league this season been to every cup match last and this in papa johns home/away all league and fa cup now cant get tickets . if i can get my points high enough again im doing what andy does buy for points as if i cant get tickets now the system clearly aint working . 

i can see quite a few will make major complaints to the club if this becomes a closed shop and none of us want that , at a guess i reckon about 25% of the tickets are sold on to m8s or even not going . 

10 minutes ago, morganowl said:

like whats already been said its strange that im struggling now last season i got burton wimbledon etc now im missing out , i missed plymouth exeter portsmouth away fleetwood cup league this season been to every cup match last and this in papa johns home/away all league and fa cup now cant get tickets . if i can get my points high enough again im doing what andy does buy for points as if i cant get tickets now the system clearly aint working . 

i can see quite a few will make major complaints to the club if this becomes a closed shop and none of us want that , at a guess i reckon about 25% of the tickets are sold on to m8s or even not going . 

There's something going on recently,  but it's not the small minority of people selling on their tickets that's the issue (which itself has been greatly exaggerated on here, your 25% figure is bs). There's definitely far more tickets being held back by the club than there were before. How else can you explain me being 10 points short of getting into the third sales phase for Fleetwood over 3 months ago for the 1100 allocation - yet for a near 1500 allocation at Oxford I was still 10 points short of phase 3, even though I had tickets/points for all of the 10 cup and away games sold since then. 

If it's for club staff, corporates or whatever, they should have some sort of loyalty scheme of their own rather than all deciding they're going to have the tickets for the away games at the business end of the season when they weren't bothered before, and fans who've been going away regularly all season now have to miss out. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, alanharper said:

There's something going on recently,  but it's not the small minority of people selling on their tickets that's the issue (which itself has been greatly exaggerated on here, your 25% figure is bs). There's definitely far more tickets being held back by the club than there were before. How else can you explain me being 10 points short of getting into the third sales phase for Fleetwood over 3 months ago for the 1100 allocation - yet for a near 1500 allocation at Oxford I was still 10 points short of phase 3, even though I had tickets/points for all of the 10 cup and away games sold since then. 

If it's for club staff, corporates or whatever, they should have some sort of loyalty scheme of their own rather than all deciding they're going to have the tickets for the away games at the business end of the season when they weren't bothered before, and fans who've been going away regularly all season now have to miss out. 

you must be right , ive gone from been able to get tickets in position 1000 to now be appx 1500 im now unlikely to get to another away game this season which is crazy , yes its my fault in some ways ive missed some long trips this season due to various reasons but im on roughly the same points as this time last season now ive gone from list 2 to list 4 

55 minutes ago, morganowl said:

whoa whoa whoa. Hold dem horses. 

I returned my Cheltenham ticket. I can remember only one time I resold a ticket that was to a south coast owl for a south coast game. 

You make it sound like my middle names ticketmaster. 

• Haha 1

Guest stellaowl

Yes I agree, the volumes of returns for the forest green suggests the club is holding more back for corporates than usual. Quite frankly this is disgusting although every big club does it.

As for the re selling of tickets, that was rife just overhearing conversations in the pie stand at Barnsley of the amount of people who were saying they had had x amount of tickets for FGR then sold them.

I almost wish we could go back to being poo before the loyalty scheme where tickets were rarely an issue apart from the odd game where we had to post ticket stubs to get away tickets - Brighton, Hartlepool, Blades etc.