The Overlap

IWEDFM

Superb content and well worth a watch. Gary Neville is class. Just watched the Paul Scholes episode. He's a top bloke and it was refreshing to hear an ex pro talking so candidly about their family life

For anyone who hasn't seen the Overlap it's available on YouTube

The Keane one is the only one of these I've ever seen, but it was absolutely fantastic. Roy is a genuinely funny bloke, intentionally or not.

Want to catch the Scholes one later as I think that will be similarly surprising. Scholes has always come across as very private, maybe even dour, but I'm expecting this to be a good watch.

20 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

The Keane one is the only one of these I've ever seen, but it was absolutely fantastic. Roy is a genuinely funny bloke, intentionally or not.

Want to catch the Scholes one later as I think that will be similarly surprising. Scholes has always come across as very private, maybe even dour, but I'm expecting this to be a good watch.

The Scholes one is brilliant mate, just as good as the Keane interview. He really opens up.

Yeah, I think the podcast is fantastic tbh. 

Got a lot of time for Neville. He may rub some people on the wrong way, but I think he comes across as a top bloke on top of being a very good pundit/media personality. 

The Scholes one was another excellent episode. I had no idea one of his kids had very severe autism and the trials and tribulations that brings. 

1 hour ago, sheffield_dave said:

I read Scholes book a few year ago.

Talks about his family and how he hated going away with Man Utd and England. He has the "old school" type of footballer vibe. Hated the "posh" food served at clubs - Asked where the pie and chips were!