Scumbag Derby Fan

Now, I can't stand Derby fans as it is, as I have stated before (deluded, arrogant, entitled, 'woe-is-me' attitude, I could go on!) But today, one of them took it to another level.

I know every club, including ours, have our fair share of 2hats, but a Derby 'fan'/helmet of massive proportion, whilst Charlton were trying to hold a minutes silence/moment of celebration for 3 ex-players who passed this summer, ran on the pitch and nicked the corner flag. 

I hope the EFL/clubs follow up on their promise and ban this remedial moron for life. Although because its Derby, it probably wasn't his fault...

16 hours ago, Degryse14 said:

Now, I can't stand Derby fans as it is, as I have stated before (deluded, arrogant, entitled, 'woe-is-me' attitude, I could go on!) But today, one of them took it to another level.

I know every club, including ours, have our fair share of 2hats, but a Derby 'fan'/helmet of massive proportion, whilst Charlton were trying to hold a minutes silence/moment of celebration for 3 ex-players who passed this summer, ran on the pitch and nicked the corner flag. 

I hope the EFL/clubs follow up on their promise and ban this remedial moron for life. Although because its Derby, it probably wasn't his fault...

Of course he will get a lifetime ban.

In my opinion he should get a criminal record which could ruin his employment. It then might teach him a lesson.

• Like 1

We should be keeping a low profile after the past 2 years but ala weve attracted the idiots over the Morris era and theyve decided they like it so have stayed post Morris 

Karma that we dominated large spells and got done with a near sucker punch 

12 minutes ago, DCFCOwls said:

We should be keeping a low profile after the past 2 years but ala weve attracted the idiots over the Morris era and theyve decided they like it so have stayed post Morris 

Karma that we dominated large spells and got done with a near sucker punch 

Tbf mate most derby fans are good and will help anyone..but that d I c k head  needs a good rehabilitation time in some institute.