Photo help please

5 hours ago, alanharper said:

I remember a great photo of Hodge saving the penalty from Strachan (I think) in the subsequent match programme.

Guessing that's what you're after, I wouldn't be able to dig it out before Sunday though, I'm on holiday. 

Anything please. I was there but I can’t even recall they got a pen. Many thanks.

if anyone has a photo of either Varadi goal too that’s be amazing 

Guest Garryswfcowl72
6 hours ago, alanharper said:

I remember a great photo of Hodge saving the penalty from Strachan (I think) in the subsequent match programme.

Guessing that's what you're after, I wouldn't be able to dig it out before Sunday though, I'm on holiday. 

4793C51D-D6F6-4A9A-A7D7-E0F31357C651.jpeg

1348B3C5-5623-4209-9148-134E5D500054.jpeg

9 hours ago, Ian Fleming said:

I've got one in the loft after Varadi scored and it shows the Wednesday fans celebrating as he reels away. I was only 17 at the time and it was the first time I'd seen myself in the paper. 54 now and not been in the paper since.

Been good or lucky?

8 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

Slightly off topic but never been so confident of Maclean scoring when we got that pen. Brilliant penalty taker 

Speak for yourself,  I was bricking it

Hodge was reading the match day program before the game, and in it was Strachan scoring a penalty and putting it to the keeper’s left. So decided that was the side he would dive to.

New Year’s Day 1985. First and last time I’ve been to Old Trafford.

• Like 1

Guest Garryswfcowl72
20 hours ago, Ian Fleming said:

I've got one in the loft after Varadi scored and it shows the Wednesday fans celebrating as he reels away. I was only 17 at the time and it was the first time I'd seen myself in the paper. 54 now and not been in the paper since.

5BBF2F58-AC22-4390-BAF1-725DD83629B4.jpeg