Our main problem - in my opinion

Is that we have an aging and often injury prone squad, therefore rotation is either forced upon, or required to maintain fitness levels and/or 'get volume in them'.

I have not checked the ages of other squads, but we have a very 'experienced' squad in the main, Hunt, Hutch, Johnson, Palmer, Bannan, Luongo, Gregory, Dean and NML are hardly spring chickens, whilst the likes Windass, Iorfa, Gibson, FDB, Byers and Shipido have had awful luck with injuries.

We have been terribly lucky that Bannan has avoided injuries and Supensions, and that Byers and Luongo have been able to play regularly in recent times, or in my opinion, we would be nowhere near the top 6. 

I fully expected changes last night, and with Moore, he is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't. I will hold my hands up and admit I was too quick to write off Moore, he has got us in a strong position, our fate is still in our own hands, we still have a game in hand on most of our rivals, and we have some real game changers hopefully gaining fitness at just the right time.

We need to get behind the manager and the players, accept the decisions made and hope it is enough to give is a decent shot in the play off lottery.

• Like 6

Our main problem is that we have been badly run.

We have the players we have because we haven't been able to buy anyone. I think there were just 2 players in the squad last night for which a fee was paid.

There will be some changes in the summer and we will build a better team. Moore has done brilliantly well getting us into the position he has with the squad so new. I think he will build a squad to challenge next season.

The thinking is that it is the pitch itself that is contributing to the injuries. Past players have said it's horrible to play on. Apparently, it is built upon an old stone river bed and have no 'give' in it. A bit like carpeting a car park.

But the only problem we have had since the play off final is that we are badly managed at the top.

Our problem is that we're arrogant.

We win more games when we have injuries because we put the graft in to make up for the "lack of quality"

Then we get a couple back, score a couple against a team that sits back and lets us tap it about in front of them, and all the hard graft goes out the window, we stop pressing and now "we're too good for this league".

We're very good at beating teams that give us space.

We can't deal with teams that work harder than us.

If we don't get promoted, it'll be because of hubris, not lack of quality.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

Our problem is that we're arrogant.

We win more games when we have injuries because we put the graft in to make up for the "lack of quality"

Then we get a couple back, score a couple against a team that sits back and lets us tap it about in front of them, and all the hard graft goes out the window, we stop pressing and now "we're too good for this league".

We're very good at beating teams that give us space.

We can't deal with teams that work harder than us.

If we don't get promoted, it'll be because of hubris, not lack of quality.

And Chumpsiri. 

• Haha 1