Just don't care anymore

Guest Grandad

It is so flat and has been for a whole. Coming to Hillsborough, especially for league one teams, should be a horrible experience and the opposition should have to scrap for their lives to come away with anything. The atmosphere should make it difficult for the away team and they should be full of mistakes.

That never happens. I think that they expect it to be difficult and then fairly early on realise that it won’t be. 

Guest Grandad

During lockdown I built myself a little SWFC shrine/bar in the back garden. Nothing special, just somewhere I could sit and watch the games with friends and family. Thats where I watched today. 

I never renew my season ticket in the early bird period so wasn't owed money from last season. 

Regretfully I did renew this season on the ev of the season after I was invited to the preseason Darren Moore dinner. I sat and listened to him, his passion and promises and decided that while I owe Chansiri absolutely nothing that maybe I should give the manager charged with fixing the Chairman's mess my support. 

Darren Moore's a conman. A clueless conman who is totally out of his depth. He hasn't got a clue how to turn this ship around whatever he tells you. Which means he is in good company with the Chairman.

What an absolute mess

Edited by Grandad

I have been able to move on from that really caring stage when results ruined my weekend, I check the score and accept that the club is a joke from start to finish and get on with my day. I usually speak to fans of other clubs and end up taking the p!ss out of Wednesday and having a good laugh.

That is what they mean to me now.