Honestly wouldn’t it make all the difference if:

1) fans could see what the style of play is

2) fans could understand the tactics

3) fans knew our best starting eleven 

4) players were played in their natural position 

5) we just stopped conceding late goals

6) the set piece takers were more effective 

7) we didn’t change starting lineup every game

8 - Darren Moore was more open and honest in interviews and stopped the politicians answers 

Now look again at that list and what I’m asking for here 

Those 8 things alone cost nothing, are easily sorted and even more alarmingly should be simply basics at any struggling football club to try and get back on track 

All the above leads to the suggestion that changing the manager is the way ahead.

11 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

As bad as Chansiri is he has still pumped a lot of money into the club. We have been in worse positions than this. I think both Allen and Mghee were worse. Even Richards left us in the brown stuff. He's not going anywhere so our current problem is the inept manager. A decent manager would get us into the playoffs. A trip to Wembley in the summer would lift the blues. Come on Chansiri, pull the trigger. MM was  a good chairman but wouldn't spend any money, whereas DC is poor but will spend. If MM had stayed on as an advisor would have been great. We were close on a couple of occasions, but the manager you mention bottled it. That wasn't DC's fault.

Some people just can't or won't see that Chansiri is inept and is totally to blame for our failures since 2017 .

Under MM we were at least holding our own in the championship without spending any money and with a manager in Stuart Gray who at least knew how to manage a team , we now have a fool in charge of both club and team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Supersiggi2 said:

If we'd have lost 5-4 against Lincoln or Cambridge, do you think there would have been many on here applauding our plucky losers?

No

But there would be less disgruntlement than there is currently with the current state of performances and entertainment levels

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No

But there would be less disgruntlement than there is currently with the current state of performances and entertainment levels

So if we conceded 5 to either Lincoln or Cambridge there would be less disgruntlement that drawing one apiece? 

Aye alright.

• Like 1

As per title I've totally lost interest. Didn't renew and don't miss it at all. I feel for those of you that pay your hard earned cash to watch this set of shysters. Hopefully one day it will come good but the club seem to keep making the same mistakes over and over again. The last straw for me was that chancer holding onto fans money that he promised to repay. Here's to more successful times on the pitch.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Grandad said:

I genuinely never thought I'd see the day. But after all the years of obsession and dedication to the club, the battles I've fought with the likes of Allen and Walker over their horrendous mismanagement of the club and treatment of fans, this Chairman has finished me. 

The club is dead. It's now so much further back than the empty shell of a club Milan inherited. And still sinking 

The football is horrendous and has been for years (bar Carlos). The atmosphere has gone, the lone drummer at the back of the Kop symbolic. Fans circulate at the ground in a wake-like existence. Nobody remembers why they go any more. 

The club is dead and was killed by Chansiri. The last thing we all had left, that carried us through all of the horrendous 20 post Prem years, was hope. 

Once Chansiri killed that we were done. They might as well lock the gates

The old generation who had it good and saw the early 90s can’t handle the realities of modern football.

Us younger supporters have only known this.  

FYI it’s football that’s dead.  Not Wednesday.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bez said:

The old generation who had it good and saw the early 90s can’t handle the realities of modern football.

Footballs not dead..it’s alive n kicking..people need to stop peddling that myth

Guest Jack the Hat
2 hours ago, Watto said:

Some people just can't or won't see that Chansiri is inept and is totally to blame for our failures since 2017 .

Under MM we were at least holding our own in the championship without spending any money and with a manager in Stuart Gray who at least knew how to manage a team , we now have a fool in charge of both club and team.

No. I just don’t jump on board with all the Chansiri hate which people jump on, a lot of which is vile . We got relegated in 2000 and in the 15 years until Chansiri took over we finished in the top half of the championship once and had two spells in league one - both times we had a very poor first season. The first 3 under DC were all top half with two spells in the playoffs . The points deduction were his fault but a part result of spending too much money . It’s not that some people can’t see his flaws - every fan is aware of them - but some fans can think for themselves and see both sides of the situation. The guy has spent more money than any other chairman. And before you state the crowd pleasing obvious - I know it has been spent badly! We all know!

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, Bez said:

What a load of absolute rubbish. Can’t handle the realities of modern football. Get a grip.

With respect to the op...maybe it’s an age thing...as you get older some things seem more of an hassle than having a good day out on the pop...a good performance and a win would be great..a win would be great..an6thing else is rubbish but you can’t let it spoil a good day out

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Grandad said:

I genuinely never thought I'd see the day. But after all the years of obsession and dedication to the club, the battles I've fought with the likes of Allen and Walker over their horrendous mismanagement of the club and treatment of fans, this Chairman has finished me. 

The club is dead. It's now so much further back than the empty shell of a club Milan inherited. And still sinking 

The football is horrendous and has been for years (bar Carlos). The atmosphere has gone, the lone drummer at the back of the Kop symbolic. Fans circulate at the ground in a wake-like existence. Nobody remembers why they go any more. 

The club is dead and was killed by Chansiri. The last thing we all had left, that carried us through all of the horrendous 20 post Prem years, was hope. 

Once Chansiri killed that we were done. They might as well lock the gates

I was going to post something similar, I can't even bring myself to attend games at the moment (I do watch on Ifollow) there's absolutely noting apart from meeting friends before the game for a pint to attract me the Hillsborough, again like the OP I never thought I'd be like this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The coach said:

Footballs not dead..it’s alive n kicking..people need to stop peddling that myth

It’s dead as a fair competition.  It’s a money making scheme for a few clubs that are used for political/personal purposes by billionaires.

The football that existed when Wednesday were in the Prem has gone.  

• Like 1